• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

noal

Banned

I've got a soft spot for Sheffield Wednesday because I won the champions league 5 times in a row with them on CM4 and had the best left winger I've ever had on CM/ FM. I had injured strikers and put him up front for one game and he scored 5 times.

Labadal

Played Touch my Katamari on my new Vita. That screen blows away all the ones I have at home. Glad I didn't wait for the new Vita revision.

Clegg

Cheers for the suggestions lads. They're still not exactly what I'm looking for though. They were all world class at their peak, but I'm looking for the very best of the best.

I've been asked to write an article about an Irish rugby player, Brian O'Driscoll, for my one of my Uni's papers. At his peak he was the best in his position in world rugby, in fact he'll probably go down as the best to ever play in his position in any era. But he has declined so much in the last 3 years. Still capable of the odd moment of brilliance, but now he's producing so much dross.

Imagine if Zidane played for too long and became mediocre in every facet he excelled at. Actually, I'll use that as a comparison.

Honestly, no.

I just like collecting them and making my Steam library bigger. I'll play most eventually.

No way man

Come to terms with it already

Just pick and choose the good stuff, like what I'm doing right now

Just deleted Unit 13 from my Vita, can't waste my time on okay games

Scum

Go away, Barca.

£21m for Gotze. Rejected. £28m for Gotze. Rejected. £31m for Gotze. Rejected.
£38m for Gotze. Rejected. £41m for Gotze. Rejected.

Gotze: "Scum, y u no let me leave?"

A week later.

£21m for Gotze. Rejected. £28m for Gotze. Rejected. £31m for Gotze. Rejected.
£38m for Gotze. Rejected. £41m for Gotze. Rejected.

Gotze: "I r handings in transfur rekuest."

:-(

pulga

Banned
Can you imagine him when he's 28? Fat and happy? Hopefully not paying for sex with cross-dressers.

He won't even make it to 22 once our backline is done with him tonight.

muma-bernardez.jpg

Linius

Gonna need to find me some naughty fitness clothing for a party. You know, the weird stuff with tight purple pants and head sweat bands. Only problem is I also have to get to the party by train, I'm gonna be such a looker.

Linius

I was going to see the movie adaption of The Dinner by Herman Koch today. But sadly the Dutch trains said something like "lol, nope you're not going to see that film today" so it never happened :(

Luckily we were still in time to make our restaurant reservations :p

kharma45

No way man

Come to terms with it already

Just pick and choose the good stuff, like what I'm doing right now

Just deleted Unit 13 from my Vita, can't waste my time on okay games

The games I have lined up are all good

• The Wolf Among Us
  • BioShock Infinite
  • Max Payne 1-3
  • Company of Heroes
  • Bastion

That's my current 'to-play' list.

bud

i've seen both already. they're fantastic.

just thinking about four lions again makes me want to rewatch it, haha.

How about Dumb and Dumber, Kingpin or that one Farrelly film with Ben Stiller?

Was it Heartbreak kid or something? COCK ME!

no, the main character's a girl.

Hixx

Four Lions is amazing

When the copper says "you're going to die in that"
"more than likely, but its for a good cause"

Linius

xTcIk6M.png

Here's my list of 2013 movies I've seen so far.

Going to Captain Philips, The World's End and The Hobbit in the coming month. Also planning to watch Prisoners before the end of the year. Probably all films that could make an impact on my top 10 for this year.

Since I watch so many TV shows I really cut down the amount of movies I watch.

Top Bottom