• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Linius

Still on S5! Lucy Lawless still looks amazing though.

Oh yeah, I like her role. Don't think I've seen her much in this season. The last two episodes there was a guest actress from a popular new BBC series and everyone in the thread seems to think she's crazy hot.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh yeah, I like her role. Don't think I've seen her much in this season. The last two episodes there was a guest actress from a popular new BBC series and everyone in the thread seems to think she's crazy hot.

Just seen a pic of her, the Orphan black girl. I much prefer her to Jennifer Lawrence tbh

Clegg

Started watching Arrow.

Not sure if I hate it or slightly enjoy it.

Arrow is a very CW network show. Almost every character is either gorgeous or has a rocking body. A lot of the time, the have both.

Some of the actions sequences are very entertaining, but it fails when it hits for the big dramatic moments because the actors aren't very good. It's acceptable for a superhero fanservice show.

bud

2013 films i've seen:

man of steel (forgettable, but better than singer's trash)
stoker (zzz)
only god forgives (decent enough; need to rewatch, though)
to the wonder (magnificent)
before midnight (magnificent)
prince avalanche (cute bromance; paul rudd is my brother)
oblivion (tom cruise, please go back to making awesome films again)
spring breakers (surprisingly watchable)
world war z (okay)
gravity (magnificent; would bang sandra for sure)
the way way back (okay)
pacific rim (okay)
the heat (not entirely bad, would bang sandra for sure)
this is the end (garbage)

Linius

Who are we talking about?

Pics?

d7HTvHY.jpg

Tatiana Maslany.

L1NETT

I was fairly underwhelmed with The World's End. It's alright, but the weakest of the Trilogy.

Yeah but that is being the weakest of the greatest trilogy of all time (soz LOTR) is no small feat. Still a fucking top film.

Edit: Yeah I guess so Pulga, think i need to watch it some more. I just wanna catch up for when the
fucking Flash
rocks up.

Wilbur

Banned
2013 films i've seen:

Referring to my Letterboxd because there's probably a few more I forgot to put down

Evil Dead 4/10
Gangster Squad 4/10
Iron Man 3 9/10
Star Trek Into Darkness 7/10
Fast Six 7/10
The Hangover Part III 4/10
This Is The End 6/10
Man Of Steel 4/10
The Way Way Back 7/10
Pacific Rim 6/10
The World's End 8/10
Blue Jasmine 8/10
2 Guns 6/10
We're The Millers 5/10
About Time 4/10
Filth 5/10
Gravity 9/10
The Counsellor 6/10
Thor: The Dark World 6/10

A fair few disappointments, Gangster Squad especially; Sean Penn wasn't hammy enough, script was bullshit, Emma Stone and Gosling had surprisingly little chemistry even though I would fuck them equally in the orifices)

Surprise of the year was the Marvel films, IM3 for sure. 2 Guns was surprisingly decent as well.

bud

Referring to my Letterboxd because there's probably a few more I forgot to put down

Evil Dead 4/10
Gangster Squad 4/10
Iron Man 3 9/10
Star Trek Into Darkness 7/10
Fast Six 7/10
The Hangover Part III 4/10
This Is The End 6/10
Man Of Steel 4/10
The Way Way Back 7/10
Pacific Rim 6/10
The World's End 8/10
Blue Jasmine 8/10
2 Guns 6/10
We're The Millers 5/10
About Time 4/10
Filth 5/10
Gravity 9/10
The Counsellor 6/10
Thor: The Dark World 6/10

A fair few disappointments, Gangster Squad especially; Sean Penn wasn't hammy enough, script was bullshit, Emma Stone and Gosling had surprisingly little chemistry even though I would fuck them equally in the orifices)

Surprise of the year was the Marvel films, IM3 for sure. 2 Guns was surprisingly decent as well.

haha, i just use text editor. i've been doing it this way since 2011. i just can't get into thor. tried watching the first one, but the opening minutes were so ridiculous that i couldn't bare to watch the rest.

i really want to see the world's end and blue jasmin.

Wilbur

Banned
After hearing so much about it, I'm gonna check out this Tinder app.

Is this still a thing in your countries?

I have it but I don't use it. It's too daunting flicking through picture after picture of hot girl, haha

haha, i just use text editor. i've been doing it this way since 2011. i just can't get into thor. tried watching the first one, but the opening minutes were so ridiculous that i couldn't bare to watch the rest.

i really want to see the world's end and blue jasmin.

I fucking hated the first Thor, seriously. Second one is pretty fun though.

my letterboxd - http://letterboxd.com/nathanrb61/films/

also

i'd give her a black asshole if you know what i mean.

stunning post

Batigol

Banned
I don't like any of the women posted in the last two pages.

Give me Jennifer Tilly and her humongous baps any day. The only time I watch poker is when she is on it and they're hanging out

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbur, two stars for About Time and 3,5 stars for This Is The End?

I just can't.

About Time was so boring. It just went on and on and on, I don't like the main bloke, it was typical Richard Curtis pappy cock shit.

This Is The End was funny but it outstayed its welcome a bit.

pulga

Banned
Brasil XI: Víctor; Maicon, David Luiz, Dante, Maxwell; Luiz Gustavo, Paulinho, Oscar, Bernard; Neymar y Jo

Not holding back so much, it seems.

We will tear them a new asshole

were about to get buttplugged

Linius

About Time was so boring. It just went on and on and on, I don't like the main bloke, it was typical Richard Curtis pappy cock shit.

Should be the other way around, some part deep inside you knows that's the truth.

Wilbur

Banned
Should be the other way around, some part deep inside you knows that's the truth.

No part inside me knows that truth

3.5 is generous, would change it to 3

dat list of 5 star films though, only 27 out of 560 odd. And a list of 500 films I need to see or see again. pls

Loads I've seen that aren't even on here, fuck this is out of date homes

FootballFan

About Time has rachel mcadams, AndresON loved her. Pls give it an extra star for him.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm actually angry that Wilbenington hasn't seen Prisoners.

shut the fuck up eggheim, you thought In The Loop was a musical before I told you iPlayer existed

Laboured thought it was alright. Inclined to believe you more though seeing as you don't ejaculate at the sight of a hard drive.

Top Bottom