• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

confuziz

Banned
Lens red card, Holland down to 10 men.
KuGsj.gif

Eerrt i would have done the same as lens..

Marc

Reus scares me.

We're doing ok considering how awful this team is, but I feel like Germany are playing it as a friendly and we're really trying. Any minute they'll get bored and switch on to score.

Suen

I'm so used to see Madrid's lightning fast counters that the Swedish team looks like turtles in comparison when they counter. Ibra, Källström, Elmander, Elm, pls.

feeds are blocked here, got the UEFA match center up and there is not much movement...

so I presume it's a boring ass defensive match with nothing happening, am right?

(concerning Sweden vs Portugal)

30 Ronaldo (Portugal) concedes a free-kick for a foul on Lustig (Sweden).
29 Ronaldo (Portugal) concedes a free-kick for a foul on Elm (Sweden).

smells like a booking coming up

pulga

Banned
So ive got this bet with a swedish chick at the pub that for every goal portugal scored she takes a pair of shots and vice versa to me

Seeing as this is looking to get fuck all goals again, someone help me make up a drinking game

ie for every sourpuss face Cristiano makes, a shot

Footy gaf pls, the pussy depends on you

dalVlatko

Anyone watch Algeria vs Berkna Faso?

There was a lot of time wasting and the commentators were saying there should be at least 7 minutes added time. It hit 90 minutes and an Algerian player was injured so they were waiting for him to get up before showing how much time was being added. Algeria made a substitution and they showed 4 minutes added time. Burkina Faso took a corner that almost ended in an own goal and the ref said the game was over in about 30 seconds.

wtf

Fergie

Banned
So ive got this bet with a swedish chick at the pub that for every goal portugal scored she takes a pair of shots and vice versa to me

Seeing as this is looking to get fuck all goals again, someone help me make up a drinking game

Ronaldo taking a strop, Ibra flailing to impress, Nani fucking up.

There's loads m8

bud

this post is more exciting than the sweden game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

for every offside she drinks

bcuz women dun get the offside rule AM I RIGHT

Every dive will get a shot.

Every defensive header will get a shot.

Call us from the hospital when you're done :)

The only game I care about us the Gibraltar one. It's going to be the birth of a footballing powerhouse, lead by Danny Higginbotham. The God Particle of football.

Top Bottom