• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

arkon

Is it true that they don;t really care about England matches in Germany?

I imagine it's much like us vs the other home nations. They have far more interest because they have nothing else to cheer for.

Germany are aiming to win tournaments whereas we try to get knocked out with dignity.

Hixx

Well said Neville.

We have a footballing identity we are just shit at it
KuGsj.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What a shit goal Romania gave away. They were bossing the game and then they concede when there seemed no danger. They need to score 4 now.

Looking forward to tonight. Should be a fun match if nothing else.

Has anyone got a Twitch account up and running yet for their next-gen consoles? I've set mine up over the last couple of days. Here's the link if anyone wants to give me a follow. Post yours and I'll do the same.

I get the feeling my PS4 may struggle with the shitty Sky upload speeds...

You were right, the chat has ruined the PS3 inbox!

Lightning

Banned
Exactly.

Players like Monreal who don't command a starting position, sure, but everyone else can sit on the bench. I'd rather Sagna didn't sacrifice himself for the French cause.
After all he's given our club you would rather him miss out on the chance at the World Cup? Sorry can't agree with that. Sagna will be 31 next year, this is last chance.

The presence of Sagna is not going to decide the fate of France.

Giroud will
I realise that but he deserved the chance to be on the field to give it a go.

Hixx

lmao

"Which English player would you have in your Germany team, Michael?"

Answer: diplomatic version of "nee fucker"

Salvadora

After all he's given our club you would rather him miss out on the chance at the World Cup? Sorry can't agree with that. Sagna will be 31 next year, this is last chance.
I don't want Sagna to miss out on his last chance at the World Cup, but I would be very apprehensive about Sagna deciding France's fate. In that regard I would rather him on the bench, for Arsenal's sake.

He doesn't even start for France, does he? He was on the bench for the first leg iirc, so he can hold his head high.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Deep inside me there is this want for England to lose, so many people in the team i dont respect

Marc

C'mon England!

God this team looks awful, hopeful with Sturridge and thats about it really. Townsend might be an X-factor. Cleverly in the team is yeaaaah...

Top Bottom