• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Zabojnik

Llorente is starting for Spain, apparently!

-Happy for Asamoah <3
-Forza Slovenia.
-Forza Portugal
-Forza Netherlands
-Forza drama between England and Germany.

Too late. If only we had brought in Sre&#269;ko 'Legend' Katanec earlier ... Fucking muppet managers.

FootballFan

-Happy for Asamoah <3
-Forza Slovenia.
-Forza Portugal
-Forza Netherlands

and forza italian ladies

image.php

arkon

Will I be at a disadvantage knowing nothing about Pokemon before I start the game?

You should be okay. It's all based around a more complicated version of rock-paper-scissors.

If you want to get into competitive battling you'd have to know the ins and outs of all sorts of shit, which I never really bothered with before.

Lightning

Banned

-Happy for Asamoah <3
-Forza Slovenia.
-Forza Portugal
-Forza Netherlands

and forza italian ladies
Who else is starting for Spain? Monreal and Cazorla starting as well?

One and a half hours until France put an end to this Ukraine shit.

Can't believe any non-Frenchman actively wants France at the world cup. They have the worst mentality in international football, and there will be plenty of other good players on show

The only reason to want them there is the chance of a meltdown ala WC2010

faridmon

Gaming side is truly going full on retard right now

www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=90463598#post90463598

While I agree with you that gaming section is full of idiots, Piracy is a delicate theme where each person draws a line in different position than the other. I don't agree with hum, but its his opinion where he draws his line when it comes to piracy. I certainly draw my line pretty strictly when it comes to gaming as well, but less strictly when it comes to music and so on and so fourth,

The only reason to want them there is the chance of a meltdown ala WC2010

Exactly.

suySnNL.jpg

Fuck you Argos. Why can't you just deliver the 2, and let me pick up the other when its back in stock? :(

edit: If you buy a used 3DS, does it stop you from registering the device with Club Nintendo? What are the drawbacks?

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Don't want to pull a doicare.

But Zlatan never shows up in big games.

I know, I rather take Sweden instead of Portugal for the World Cup. Altrough I'll take Portugal if they land in Argentina's group.

the jig is up hitcher

your prophet is a false one

Wouldn't be the only Liverpool star to support Everton anyway. Carragher, Owen and McManaman were Everton fans I think. Didn't Raul start off at Atletico?

Gerrard is genuinely Liverpool from birth though pretty much, which is why its so hard to abuse him when he's shit :p

edit: DR3 advert makes main character look impossibly derpy

Don't want to pull a doicare.

But Zlatan never shows up in big games.

It's not like the guy has any significant help from his team. In the last game, there were a few times he gained control of the ball in the Portugal half, and the closest Swedish player was 20 yards behind him. And then he gets gang banged immediately within 3 seconds of possession by Bruno Alves and Pepe (which is the right thing to do with a player of his quality actually). He's not Jesus you know.

With Ronnie, at least he gets possession with Hugo Almeida or some other striker or overlapping run in front of him to pass to.

confuziz

Banned
It's not like the guy has any significant help from his team. In the last game, there were a few times he gained control of the ball in the Portugal half, and the closest Swedish player was 20 yards behind him. And then he gets gang banged immediately within 3 seconds of possession by Bruno Alves and Pepe (which is the right thing to do with a player of his quality actually). He's not Jesus you know.

With Ronnie, at least he gets possession with Hugo Almeida or some other striker or overlapping run in front of him to pass to.

I agree with this. It's not Zlatans fault. It's the team he always has to deal with.

bGLUuP8.jpg

Best RB in the world back on the pitch :)

Piszczek played 35 minutes in a test match today, the doctors expected him to be able to return to team training in early January. 1 and a half months ahead of the plan, simply amazing :D

3Sixty

Why the fuck is Ward-Prowse still on.

One of the few players actually playing week in week out for his team.

Plays the most mins.

Fucking Southcunt

Feorax

Looking forward to tonight. Should be a fun match if nothing else.

Has anyone got a Twitch account up and running yet for their next-gen consoles? I've set mine up over the last couple of days. Here's the link if anyone wants to give me a follow. Post yours and I'll do the same.

I get the feeling my PS4 may struggle with the shitty Sky upload speeds...

Looks like Corporal Jenkinson has scored for Eng U-21s.

Excellent.

In FM news, just beat Liverpool away 4-1 with Southampton, and Chelsea away in the CL 1-0 with Atletico :D

Bumhead

Banned
I like it the ITV team are talking about an "experimental" and "inexperienced" German lineup that includes at least 3 or 4 players who would absolutely walk into England's team at a canter.

Up and down the country millions of people say in unison 'couple of Benders in the middle of the pitch lol'

Just received almost this exact text from a lad at work.

Top Bottom