• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Lightning

Banned
"@BreakfastPercy: According to BBC, Yann M'Vila has a £16.6mil buyout clause & in simple terms is on ~£72k a week after tax in Russia http://t.co/rpD7XI7MmC"

Tbf, he's probably friends with Sakho or Cissokho and that's why he was at the match.
If you are going to spend 17m you should get Cabaye. Much more worth the fee.

bud

Good football had to be sacrificed for winning.

Please understand.

i refuse to understand. deep in our hearts we both know arsenal aren't going to win anything this season, salva.

i'd rather go down with pretty, fluid football than whatever this is.

Suen

ibtcUU2amjJLj8.gif

Lightning

Banned
i refuse to understand. deep in our hearts we both know arsenal aren't going to win anything this season, salva.

i'd rather go down with pretty, fluid football than whatever this is.
Of course we are not winning the league but Southampton are pressing well out there making pretty football hard to play. Doesn't help that the ref is letting them get away with blatant fouls.

Wilbur

Banned
Of course we are not winning the league but Southampton are pressing well out there making pretty football hard to play. Doesn't help that the ref is letting them get away with blatant fouls.

Blatant fouls lol, Wanyama's getting in between the ball and your players and doing a fine job of it

spidye

biggest game for bayern and I can't watch it. :/

going to eat with the family

pep pls understand. I want a win

götze pls understand. I want goals from you

rafinha pls understand. I want you to be on the bench

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
according to Keown the Arsenal game is a war of nutrition

Top Bottom