• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Wes

venison crêpe
Wes was sent off for this?

1564fc7123fd13a228fc355663c93845_large

WELL IF SOMEONE ELSE WOULD JUST SHOW THE SAME AMOUNT OF PASSION AS ME

bud

wanyama, can you please just for five fucking minutes not put your foot between the ball and an arsenal player.

fuck off.

Messi

It's hilarious how stacked Spain are in FIFA and they only have one right back, arbeloa. Did they forget to make a world class right back?

Suen

were you more sad ozil was kicked out of madrid or were you more happy he joined arsenal
I'm more happy he joined Arsenal. I'll admit I sometimes miss him in Madrid, being used to see him there and he was an assist machine but I feel that overall he is improving as a player in Arse. I still believe Isco can do a great job at replacing him, maybe even better.........when Ancelotti decides to bring him back from Tartarus.

Elchele

It's hilarious how stacked Spain are in FIFA and they only have one right back, arbeloa. Did they forget to make a world class right back?

Carvajal is a million times better than Arbeloa. But he needs to play regular football like he did in Neverkusen

I think he won the best RB in the league or something like that, ahead of Lahm/Polishwhatever

Splatt

I also love how Argentina is stacked up front, but then you look at their defense and GK and it's a shithouse.

bud

Also how am I just seeing this?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T9NUkclLVoo/UoJvPwFCL8I/AAAAAAAAAnU/FTIfJ9528aM/s1600/Gif.gif[/MG]
Ramsey vs West Brom keeper.[/QUOTE]

i can't breathe

[quote="Wilbur, post: 90994232"]what the fuck am i supposed to be seeing[/QUOTE]

look at the keeper

Yen

"@BreakfastPercy: According to BBC, Yann M'Vila has a £16.6mil buyout clause & in simple terms is on ~£72k a week after tax in Russia http://t.co/rpD7XI7MmC"

Tbf, he's probably friends with Sakho or Cissokho and that's why he was at the match.

Top Bottom