• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

bjaelke

BVB: Weidenfeller; Großkreutz, Sokratis, Friedrich,Durm; Bender,Sahin; Kuba, Mkhitarian,Reus; Lewandowski

Bayern: Neuer - Rafinha, Boateng, Dante, Alaba - Martinez - Müller, Lahm, Kroos, Robben – Mandzukic.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
ray hudson's said some brilliant things, but nothing's ever come close to that.

2 more in the last 5 minutes

"If you want to be champions you have to read a script"
"Arsenal know that there is a real chance someone will win the title this season"

I mean

Seriously

Carbonox

Ugh, tbh Fer deserves the goal. This was always gonna happen though once we took off Ameobi. His positive energy completely lost its effect on the team once he had come off, obv.

phaze

Theo on. Feels like ages seen I've seen him play.

Poor Boruc has to withstand this everytime he gets the ball on his feet.

Arnie

Back from the pub.

Can't get the image of Joe Allen collapsing into a mental black hole out of my mind. How the fuck did he miss that. Then Suarez and Moses had chances to snatch it.

Saying that, mind, I don't think Everton deserved to lose. McCarthy is fucking class, and Barkley gets better and better with each game he plays.

We really need an injection of energy, tenacity, and class into our midfield. How good is M'Vila? Only time I've seen him play was when France boned England a couple of years back and he was really good. But he's playing in Russia.

Barzul

Back from the pub.

Can't get the image of Joe Allen collapsing into a mental black hole out of my mind. How the fuck did he miss that. Then Suarez and Moses had chances to snatch it.

Saying that, mind, I don't think Everton deserved to lose. McCarthy is fucking class, and Barkley gets better and better with each game he plays.

We really need an injection of energy, tenacity, and class into our midfield. How good is M'Vila? Only time I've seen him play was when France boned England a couple of years back and he was really good. But he's playing in Russia.

Haven't seen the highlights yet. But how bad was this miss? Are we talking Torres level proportions?

Clegg

Haven't seen the highlights yet. But how bad was this miss? Are we talking Torres level proportions?

c0f8b61f0e7b46efda454b4f033b0ffb_large

Top Bottom