• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Linius

*edit, yknow what, not worth it. I must stop getting wound up by muggy barcode cunts on the internet.

Play nice now kids, no need to fight.

qpJh2PH.png

Randdalf

Guys, my friend (USA) is visiting London and wants to attend a game.

how would he go about getting tickets in advance online?

or is it better to get tickets on gameday while in London? If so, where do they sell tickets besides the stadium?

Probably best to pre-book, the home club will usually sell tickets on their website.

Playing on Xbox and missed the second goal but I thought we looked much better today. Definitely a penalty, Oscar has been great today.

Didn't really understand Mata on the bench but it seems to be working.

Zabojnik

Conte pretty much confirmed Barzagli will skip Woodenhaven, as well as Livorno. Lichtsteiner and Giovinco are in doubt as well. Football gods, why do you hate us so?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Still don't know how to feel about the result earlier. Exhilerated, angry, relieved, satisfied, disappointed, Premier League

It was just a great game, both teams defended like pub sides so a point is fine. Everton never lose at home and you were 5 minutes away from losing.

Suen

Madrid-GAF:

XI: Lopez; Arbeloa, Pepe, Carvajal, Ramos; Illaramendi, Isco (YES!!!!!!!!), Alonso, Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema

This line-up can't be right, that defense does not look in any way correct. Arbeloa and Carvajal both starting? Assuming Pepe and Ramos start as CB and Arbeloa goes as RB.....are we planning to use Carvajal as a LB? :loooool. Hope that XI is wrong, get Arbeloa the fuck out of there.

panty

Madrid-GAF:

XI: Lopez; Arbeloa, Pepe, Carvajal, Ramos; Illaramendi, Isco (YES!!!!!!!!), Alonso, Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema

This line-up can't be right, that defense does not look in any way correct. Arbeloa and Carvajal both starting? Assuming Pepe and Ramos start as CB and Arbeloa goes as RB.....are we planning to use Carvajal as a LB? :loooool. Hope that XI is wrong, get Arbeloa the fuck out of there.

Arbeloa will play LB and Carvajal RB. Illarra-Alonso-Isco will be good, hopefully Isco will perform again. Would've preferred Jese tho.

Can't wait.

It was just a great game, both teams defended like pub sides so a point is fine. Everton never lose at home and you were 5 minutes away from losing.

Yeah, can't complain too much but we should have won it. Toffees are probably saying the same given the one-on-ones they missed, but that Allen chance. That fucking Allen chance. FUCK.

Suen

Arbeloa will play LB and Carvajal RB. Illarra-Alonso-Isco will be good, hopefully Isco will perform again. Would've preferred Jese tho.

Can't wait.
That's his secondary position, why would we want him to play as a LB when he's shit playing in his primary position? Fuck off Ancelotti. Where is Marcelo? Injured?

Would have preferred Jese too.

panty

That's his secondary position, why would we want him to play as a LB when he's shit playing in his primary position? Fuck off Ancelotti. Where is Marcelo? Injured?

Would have preferred Jese too.

Marcelo and Cuntrao injured afaik?

Wilbur

Banned
Two comments in the live chat next to my stream

GOTZE IS HIDING IN TUNNEL BECAUS EHE HAS BONER

go back to sucking your mother anus asshole

dc89

Me and the gf were out in town before and she wanted to go into Lush (does cosmetics).

By the door they had a woman in a 'No More Page 3' t-shirt and she was looking for signatures for a petition. Some people were signing it and then having their pictures took holding up t-shirts and a whiteboard with a #NoMorePage3 emblazoned on it.

It got me thinking. Why should I have that forced down my throat when I'm just there browsing their wares?

Where was the pro Page 3 campaign as quite frankly, I like tits.

Me and the gf were out in town before and she wanted to go into Lush (does cosmetics).

By the door they had a woman in a 'No More Page 3' t-shirt and she was looking for signatures for a petition. Some people were signing it and then having their pictures took holding up t-shirts and a whiteboard with a #NoMorePage3 emblazoned on it.

It got me thinking. Why should I have that forced down my throat when I'm just there browsing their wares?

Where was the pro Page 3 campaign as quite frankly, I like tits.

Of course you do

52919.jpg

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
So many wasted chances by Dortmund (or at least it feels that way), this has 1-0 Bayern on their next shot attempt written all over it.

I hate when refs pretend they saw a foul at a corner just to look like they're doing their job.

The only foul at that corner was Cahill with his arms around Tomkins, but obviously the ref isn't going to give a pen.

Top Bottom