• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Linius

Did you guys follow the pick up thread for november a bit? It's like all Gaffers are rich basters buying an X1 and PS4 on launch together with at least three games per console it seems. And then most of these people also have a Wii U and handhelds so Zelda, Tearaway and 3D World are bought too. Where does one even get the time to finish all these games, that would take me more than a year at least :p

Did you guys follow the pick up thread for november a bit? It's like all Gaffers are rich basters buying an X1 and PS4 on launch together with at least three games per console it seems. And then most of these people also have a Wii U and handhelds so Zelda, Tearaway and 3D World are bought too. Where does one even get the time to finish all these games, that would take me more than a year at least :p

the games will go to a place called pile of shame

Fuck Wiziwig and Acestream. Why did everybody switch from Sopcast to that? The streams are always ~5 minutes behind the live action.

For me sopcast always had a way bigger delays. But at least it was more stable and with better quality...

There was a danish guy who streamed danish football all the time, he got fucking busted for it as it was apparently really easy just to get your IP through sopcast, so guess it could be a security thing.

Zabojnik

Sopcast doesn't work like shit and it's got a bigger delay than most streams.

Sopcast works like a fucking charm, if you know which links are good. There's a noticable delay, sure, but nowhere near as bad as with AceStream, at least in my experience. It is also really simple to pass the Sopcast stream over to the PS3 via DNLA and enjoy near HD football on the telly.

Basically, get bent, Bacon.

Just don't F5 Gaf and nothing to worry about.

That's kinda the whole point of watching football on the PC. :p

bud

sopcast's the worst when it comes to out of sync audio/video.

i just stick to flash streams like nutjob and such.

LegoArmo

Oscar's magic.

This commentary team is rubbish. I'm surprised Quinn has a job and the other guy sounds like canned phrases from bad video game commentary.

My Sopcast experience has been piss poor. The program would crash on me all the time.

You don't

qWoKhCE.png

Wilbur

Banned
Who was it that said West Ham would win this weekend? Was it Arnold? But then he bet on Chelsea. Hmm.

I said 3-1 chels innit

Linius

the games will go to a place called pile of shame

Most likely yes :p

I'll end up buying around 15 games this year. Some people in that thread bought more than that in this month :lol

For me sopcast always had a way bigger delays. But at least it was more stable and with better quality...

There was a danish guy who streamed danish football all the time, he got fucking busted for it as it was apparently really easy just to get your IP through sopcast, so guess it could be a security thing.

My Acestream this afternoon was almost five minutes behind (the Pool game) :(

But at least it was stable and good quality.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
West Ham are defending in slow motion.

I still can't believe they scored 3 goals against us earlier in the season.

Most likely yes :p

I'll end up buying around 15 games this year. Some people in that thread bought more than that in this month :lol

My Acestream this afternoon was almost five minutes behind (the Pool game) :(

But at least it was stable and good quality.

ill probably end up buying 15 games for WiiU alone :( Offtv play helps with finishing games though.
My Sopcast experience has been piss poor. The program would crash on me all the time.

You don't

qWoKhCE.png

i have not that many steam licenses but I have bought a lot of the last years HD blockbusters for dirt cheap this year.

Gambit

lol, just realised I chose the wrong Sky channel: one where there is a single static camera that gives you the experience of being in the stands.

Now I have found the proper one.

Also, Martinez is a waste in front.

Linius

Over the span of the WiiU's lifetime probably 5 Marios, 5 Zeldas and 5 other famous Nintendo IPs

Yeah, as the years pass that will happen. I'm the kind of guy that only buys Nintendo hardware for first party Ninty games. Take a look at my 3DS collection, only two games not from Nintendo of which I got one for free. Both are Capcom btw (Resident Evil and Monster Hunter).

Joe

Guys, my friend (USA) is visiting London and wants to attend a game.

how would he go about getting tickets in advance online?

or is it better to get tickets on gameday while in London? If so, where do they sell tickets besides the stadium?

Wilbur

Banned
Guys, my friend (USA) is visiting London and wants to attend a game.

how would he go about getting tickets in advance online?

or is it better to get tickets on gameday while in London? If so, where do they sell tickets besides the stadium?

Does he care about seeing anyone in particular? I'd presume Fulham and palace tickets are easier to get than some other ones :lol

Congrats, you're easily the most obnoxious poster in this thread.

:loooooool

*edit, yknow what, not worth it. I must stop getting wound up by muggy barcode cunts on the internet.

:loooooool

Top Bottom