• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

iUuO8AGlvy7CK.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Every time I check my phone we've conceded again. Such soft goals, sadly Lloris has to take all of the blame. His early gaffe ruined everything and our heads went down. We've not defended like this in a single game this season.

Batigol

Banned
Every time I check my phone we've conceded again. Such soft goals, sadly Lloris has to take all of the blame. His early gaffe ruined everything and our heads went down. We've not defended like this in a single game this season.

Walker is having a shocker

L1NETT

West Ham?

GOALOLSPURS

AVB

JOB CENTRE

TOODLES

dc89

Dat lay-off from Negredo

It's like what I do at 5 a side. Stand with my back to goal and just flick balls off for those who can be arsed to run.

JK. I'm not that good and i get a Tevez esque lust for running after whoever has the ball when up towards the goal.

Tc91

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Honestly, not enough lols for this fucking Spuds team. so. so. so. so. shit.

Top Bottom