• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Lamela is such a disappointment so far for me, nowhere near worth his price tag

Yeah same. I'd seen him hyped but never watched him. Here he's looked lost in the games I've seen him in. Not sure what his best position is either. Not sure he's got the out and out pace to be a proper winger.

Messi

I don't think Ireland can keep this level of intensity for the next 40 minutes.

We're gonna need a lot of heart, luck and balls to win this. As a reminder, Ireland has never beaten New Zealand in its rugby history. Were 0-31 or something like that. Over 100 years of losses.

C'mon Ireland.

They can do this.

BZ2APHCCYAA-rQZ.jpg:large

Daehli was a sub in this game. He's the guy that looks like the main character from Small Soldiers, except blonde.

bjaelke

They didn't win the league, because of a bad start, but won the cup. Today was the final and they won 4-2.

It was a very entertaining game. Two great goals within a minute of each other in the first half. Could have gone either way until Molde edged ahead in the end and then subsequently punished Rosenborg.

Wilbur

Banned
Lamela was fantastic last season guys. Think the move came too early for him though.

Also please lets not forget City spent 100m too please

Wilbur

Banned
He's not playing with Totti anymore. That is why he has has dropped off.

Probably. Look at Gervinho :lol

But I do think it came a bit quick. He took a while to acclimatise to Italy, and then he's sold to a faster more physical league when he's still young and bedding in. He's a great talent.

mil6es

Lamela was fantastic last season guys. Think the move came too early for him though.

Also please lets not forget City spent 100m too please

But whats his excuse for all the other games he's played this season and been invisible?

Im not saying he's shit but certainly not living up to the hype and price tag that was given to him, right now he seems like a squad player in all fairness.

bjaelke

Oliver Kay @OliverKayTimes
Confirmed #MUFC XI v Cardiff: De Gea; Smalling Ferdinand Evans Evra; Fellaini Cleverley; Valencia Rooney Januzaj; Hernandez. RVP injured

Cardiff City FC @CardiffCityFC
.@CardiffCityFC XI: Marshall; Taylor, Caulker (C), Turner, Theophile-Catherine; Medel, Whittingham, Mutch, Cowie, Odemwingie; Campbell.

Cardiff City FC @CardiffCityFC
.@CardiffCityFC bench: Lewis; Hudson, Cornelius, Kim, Noone, Gunnarsson, Bellamy. #CARMUN

Cornelius to come off the bench and score the winner. Not sure if I could survive that

pappe

But whats his excuse for all the other games he's played this season and been invisible?

Im not saying he's shit but certainly not living up to the hype and price tag that was given to him, right now he seems like a squad player in all fairness.
This has been his first start in the league. Guve him time before writing him off.

Wilbur

Banned

Oh I'm not making an excuse for his performances. Just that he is a talent. Laboured was saying he'd been hyped but hadn't seen him before.

Lightning

Banned
I hope szcz, Gibbs, Kos, Merte, Sagna, Flamini and Arteta are taking notes from this. In 1 months time we're going to be here and it better not go like this.

Wilbur

Banned
Oliver Kay @OliverKayTimes
Confirmed #MUFC XI v Cardiff: De Gea; Smalling Ferdinand Evans Evra; Fellaini Cleverley; Valencia Rooney Januzaj; Hernandez.

Smalling at right back again pisses me off. The Da Silvas not getting minutes pisses me off.

Expect Giggs to come on and not Shinji.

Top Bottom