• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Lovely stuff

Cardiff have ran themselves ragged this half, wouldnt be surprised if they tired later on

We're too good at the clank

ibwIpuNUKASZbH.gif

Hixx

Not today, no. And if I was I sure as shit wouldn't be betting on Man U.

Just don't like Cardiff. They're a glowing endorsement for selling your clubs arse down the fucking river.

Also their fans wish they were Millwall for some reason. Always bother whenever they are up here. Got a higher proportion of cuntery than most clubs.

Facism

yeh, man u playing crap and winning is like grinding out a shag when you're pissed off your nutter. Might bust a nut but it wasn't the best display.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Cleverly our most composed player, not sure whats going on with Adnan, he is trying too much and nothing is working.

Bumhead

Banned
Also their fans wish they were Millwall for some reason. Always bother whenever they are up here. Got a higher proportion of cuntery than most clubs.

Yep same at our place as well.

I just like the continued "protest" of all those fans who turn up to games still wearing blue. Oh I don't like what you've done to our club Mr Tan but here's 30 fucking quid for my match ticket and yay let's go Cardiff!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Just seen AVB's post-match interview, says himself and the players have to be 'ashamed of themselves' and react immediately. I hope this is one of those nightmare defeats that serves as a lesson and not one that leads to a death spiral.

In actual good fun news :

Rosenborg lost the league in the last a weeks time back. Today they lost the cup finale.

Bjaelke do you have any good Fisse Mike comments yet about his norwegian adventure?

The idiot on NBC is saying that the referee got the Rooney decision right, because it was just a "trip."

These guys are fucking buffoons. Same idiots would crucify Balotelli if he ever committed a foul when he played for Shitty.

Lightning

Banned
Just seen AVB's post-match interview, says himself and the players have to be 'ashamed of themselves' and react immediately. I hope this is one of those nightmare defeats that serves as a lesson and not one that leads to a death spiral.
You have United next week. Good team to take it ALL out on.

Now we defend that 1 goal lead for the whole second half.

Giggs for Adnan.

Kill.

Me.

Now.

Won't do any good, but you're right. The midfielders don't go forward, so the wingers and fullbacks have all the pressure to create something. And by wingers and fullbacks I mean Januzaj and Evra. Valencia and Smalling are trying fuck all on that right side.

Clegg

We scored a second? Was it clankalicious?

Fellaini is genuinely better han what he has shown so far for United, but right now he's wank.

We need better players.

Scum

We're doomed. We'll lose to United before there's any "bounce back".

Top Bottom