• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Who's your daddy?

Sami-Khedira-145.jpg

Dark Rider

sociedad played poorly most of the first half save for a few flashes of potential which they failed to convert to goals

our defense please :x

sohois

What a walkover

And what a foolish decision sacking Jol would be. Look at the other teams who have sacked managers and how they have found no one to replace them. Who the fuck Fulham gonna get that can inspire this group of players? Jol will get enough results out of them to kepp them up

Hindle

Banned
Southampton are a seriously formidable team. If they can keep thier players fit, then theres no limit to what they could do.

bjaelke

It's such a joy watching us dominate the Europe League finalists from 2010 in style.

Every pass towards the end of the first half was followed by the Banderas.

b7IVRaW.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Each of the last 16 goals scored in the PL this season have been scored by the home side.

Oh wow

pulga

Banned
how is this team even in champions league

Bigger question is

How the hell did United only manage to put 1 goal past them during their head to head, and a fucking scoreless draw at that?

League of two, eh? United would be in relegation zones in La Liga by now

Meier

it's not just today. i feel like he's quite selfish in general.
He is very selfish and it's often to a fault. When he was the only one who could score though he could get away with it because what other choice did they have? I think it's about time for me to drop him in fantasy. Seems pretty clear that he won't be scoring regularly now that Suarez is back. :(

GorillaJu

it's not just today. i feel like he's quite selfish in general.

He is selfish, but that's who he is as a player and it works for him and for Liverpool. He's scored some great goals that by all rights shouldn't have been chances, and a less arrogant player would have probably tried to look to give the ball away instead of go for goal.

Top Bottom