• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

GorillaJu

Martin Jol's gonna get the sack come full time this game or very soon after.

I've said before how I think it'd be unfair given that Fulham have virtually no expectations, and at times play beautiful football, but it's clear that Jol has just lost his team's attention. They've got no fight, no desire, no passion.

Garjon

I've said before how I think it'd be unfair given that Fulham have virtually no expectations, and at times play beautiful football, but it's clear that Jol has just lost his team's attention. They've got no fight, no desire, no passion.

It was clear the other week when Berbatov ignored Scott Parker for S'hampton's first. A lack of discipline in the team.

Jol-Ajax.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fulham have defended so badly this season. None of them really seem bothered, too many washed-up players.

3Sixty

Yes. Yes. Yes - Oh yes! Superb individual goal from England man Adam Lallana! Goodness me, what a run this is! He picks the ball up from Rickie Lambert 30 yards from goal, goes on a mazy run down the left which sees him bamboozle two defenders, he cuts inside Ahmed Elmohamady and plants a shot across the keeper and into the corner! The watching Roy Hodgson must have enjoyed that one...

Top Bottom