• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Suen

Andoni Zubizarreta, Barcelona's sporting director, had this to say about Cristiano yesterday:

"Messi is the best of the world but, for me, Tello is even better than Cristiano, any FC Barcelona player is better for me."

Clown. Embarrassment of a club, from top to bottom.
I read this before I fell asleep yesterday. Thought I was dreaming. It's one thing to love your club, it's another thing to be delusional. I suppose love and delusion go hand in hand at Barca.

Linius

http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2013/11/video_hoolies_slaan_undercover.html

Holy shit guys, a group of Celtic hooligans KO'd an undercover officer at Dam square. Things got totally out of control yesterday apparently.

Luckily Celtics real supporters were no trouble at all, things at the stadium were quite calm and everyone had a good time.

NqpOwzJ.jpg

This guy is a famous comedian over here, running away from the fights :p

Salazar

I will pay eleven pounds for FC Barcelona to cease to exist
I will start a petition
I will kidnap pinto
Valdes
Al Quaida
Who is with me

Messi would try to take command of the kidnap

I can just imagine his little bitch voice squeaking instructions out of the car boot

pulga

Banned
I read this before I fell asleep yesterday. Thought I was dreaming. It's one thing to love your club, it's another thing to be delusional. I suppose love and delusion go hand in hand at Barca.

It's just utterly classless.

Andoni Zubizarreta, Barcelona's sporting director, had this to say about Cristiano yesterday:

"Messi is the best of the world but, for me, Tello is even better than Cristiano, any FC Barcelona player is better for me."

Clown. Embarrassment of a club, from top to bottom.
He's not biased at all of course

tumblr_mvvn67QuBY1qbl794o1_1280.jpg

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Console must be pretty thin judging from the box. Not really been paying much attention to the dimensions, looks thin enough for me to have 3 generations of PlayStation lined up next to eachother :D

Might get a PS1 just to complete the set :p

tumblr_mvvn67QuBY1qbl794o1_1280.jpg

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Console must be pretty thin judging from the box. Not really been paying much attention to the dimensions, looks thin enough for me to have 3 generations of PlayStation lined up next to eachother :D

Might get a PS1 just to complete the set :p
Don't forget to leave some room for your Vita TV

Suen

Neymar.gif

1426251_397899746979247_1388011148_n.png

That crew should never ref again.
:looooool Milan getting fucked by the refs again when they play Barca. So a pen that should have never been given and an offside goal. So score should have really been 1-1.

I look forward to see what Neymar will bring to Barca once he's played in Europe for a while because he's got talent and he's slowly showing it, but I can see him being the player I'll hate most just because of how much he dives. That he dives so much and ended up in Barca is even worse.

Seems Barcelona decided to only observe one thing of Neymar before they brought him to the club: how good he dives. I hope Martino talks to him but given past comments and how the club operates I don't see it happening anytime soon.

it's the same size as the PS4 "coming soon" boxes some retailers have on display. yeah, it's small.

Seems Barcelona decided to only observe one thing of Neymar before they brought him to the club: how good he dives. I hope Martino talks to him but given past comments and how the club operates I don't see it happening anytime soon.

0Bqml3M.png

LegoArmo

Glad you had a good night Linius. Well deserved win. Celtic really didn't come to life until you scored and even then, the lack of quality showed.

The better team definitely won. It makes it even more upsetting that you were robbed of the 3 points at home against Milan now. You could be in a very good position.

bjaelke

Oliver Kay @OliverKayTimes
Big Southampton presence in the England squad: Adam Lallana, Ricky Lambert and Jay Rodriguez. Also a recall for Jordan Henderson. Barkley in

:looooool Milan getting fucked by the refs again when they play Barca. So a pen that should have never been given and an offside goal. So score should have really been 1-1.

I look forward to see what Neymar will bring to Barca once he's played in Europe for a while because he's got talent and he's slowly showing it, but I can see him being the player I'll hate most just because of how much he dives. That he dives so much and ended up in Barca is even worse.

He doesn't even dive well though, it is really outlandish and over-exaggerated. If he were named Nario Neylotelli and played for any other team (OR if he didn't have millions of marketing dollars put into him) he would be suspended every two matches.

If Mario did what Neymar did in that gif, he would have been crucified by the commentators and the ref.

Fergie

Banned
Yes Southampton, deserved.

Man Arsenal fans, please be classy. No need for that shit, you're doing good just enjoy it.

Linius

Glad you had a good night Linius. Well deserved win. Celtic really didn't come to life until you scored and even then, the lack of quality showed.

The better team definitely won. It makes it even more upsetting that you were robbed of the 3 points at home against Milan now. You could be in a very good position.

Thanks, was nice to see Ajax get a win this time after that Balotelli pen last time :p

I must say I wasn't so sure we were going to pull off the win in the second half. We started to lean back too much near the end and you guys pressed pretty good. I guess we're lucky that Celtic doesn't really know how to string a few passes together to get really dangerous. Also watching Forster work from pretty close is fascinating, every ball that comes in his direction just gets a good hard kick and then it's hoping Samaras will pick it up :p

Thanks, was nice to see Ajax get a win this time after that Balotelli pen last time :p

I must say I wasn't so sure we were going to pull off the win in the second half. We started to lean back too much near the end and you guys pressed pretty good. I guess we're lucky that Celtic doesn't really know how to string a few passes together to get really dangerous. Also watching Forster work from pretty close is fascinating, every ball that comes in his direction just gets a good hard kick and then it's hoping Samaras will pick it up :p

<3 Samaras

How did he play yesterday?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
WARNING: Tumblr gifs

Agnelli moon-walking.

tumblr_mvuvb218Zt1s8z5rho10_400.gif

Iker's point blank saves

tumblr_mvuvb218Zt1s8z5rho5_400.gif

LOOOOOL please watch Lapo here. "YES...no...*glasses off*...*glasses on* YES?...get up...sit down.."
tumblr_mvuvb218Zt1s8z5rho3_400.gif

Lapo asking for a yellow, and then celebrating it.
KuGsj.gif

tumblr_mvuvb218Zt1s8z5rho6_400.gif

Cristina diving?

tumblr_mvuvb218Zt1s8z5rho2_400.gif
tumblr_mvuvb218Zt1s8z5rho4_400.gif

Llion King scoring (and Lapo's wife pretending she was watching)

tumblr_mvuvb218Zt1s8z5rho7_400.gif

VISCA BARCA in morse code

tumblr_mvuvb218Zt1s8z5rho8_400.gif

Conte's comical reaction

tumblr_mvv35pjdCh1spjo4xo1_500.gif

Conte's comical reaction

tumblr_mvv35pjdCh1spjo4xo1_500.gif

Seems like Conte is telling him to pass it back, which is odd since every passing avenue backwards is covered by a Madrid player unless he twats it aerially back to Buffon

Should have maybe just lofted it into the stands. Guess he could have passed it to Pirlo running towards him in the middle, but he's being tracked pretty closely

Hixx

Fucking hell, I've never been so back and forth over something as unimportant as a console choice before.

Now I'm sitting here with my finger hovering over this: http://www.***********/video games/ps4/PS4HW27-ps4-console-inc-killzone-shadow-fall

with another hovering over 'cancel' on my XBO pre-order.

How come ShopTo still have pre-orders available by the way? I thought everywhere was sold out.

I presume they just released cancelled pre-orders. I imagine it happens a lot when it's free to pre-order. They are processing XBone orders starting Saturday so you only have a few days to make your mind up ;o

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Seems like Conte is telling him to pass it back, which is odd since every passing avenue backwards is covered by a Madrid player unless he twats it aerially back to Buffon

Should have maybe just lofted it into the stands. Guess he could have passed it to Pirlo running towards him in the middle, but he's being tracked pretty closely

Anything but passing it directly to Ronaldo really. :p

I just noticed Lapo's wife LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

WJD

I presume they just released cancelled pre-orders. I imagine it happens a lot when it's free to pre-order. They are processing XBone orders starting Saturday so you only have a few days to make your mind up ;o

Yeah, that's what kicked my arse into gear a bit. Also attempting to justify getting both at the same time but can't really do it.

Linius

A few PSV fans being dicks at a Dutch forum. Belitteling our performance against Milan at home. Talking about that as if Milan let it all happen and Ajax played shit. Instead of attacking our club they can also look at how PSV has four points out of three games against shitty teams in the EL :O

A few PSV fans being dicks at a Dutch forum. Belitteling our performance against Milan at home. Talking about that as if Milan let it all happen and Ajax played shit. Instead of attacking our club they can also look at how PSV has four points out of three games against shitty teams in the EL :O

tell them to stick it, Lin.

in dutch, of course.

kip?

Batigol

Banned
It's late but Roy Keane as assistant manager of Ireland is amazing. If I didn't fuck up my knee I'd totally go to see them against Latvia next week

He's gonna kill someone

Linius

Did he manage any of the mesmeric dribbles he gets in once a game, where he glides past 5 players then twats it out of play? :p

Not that I remember. I do know one or maybe two Celtic players made a run from their own half almost to our goal. Looked pretty silly that they just could ran over to our side and nobody tryed to stop them properly.

LegoArmo

<3 Samaras

How did he play yesterday?

I feel like Samaras was pretty poor. He didn't get his head up and look to pass at the right time. A lot of dribbling into bodies. Kind of like a shit version of Suarez. Good outlet though.

Midfield was really weak, as expected, I never really felt like we were going to create anything. Best chance probably being when Forrest was clean through and looked like he didn't know what to do with himself.

Forster is a good keeper in most situations, but he's definitely not a footballer, and he doesn't like to come out and collect the ball that often. He made one really great save.

We gave away so many fouls too... Just overall a pretty disappointing performance, nothing that resembled good possession.

Hixx

Yeah, that's what kicked my arse into gear a bit. Also attempting to justify getting both at the same time but can't really do it.

I am one of those weird people who really likes Xbox exclusives possibly even more than PlayStation's so I am definitely going to get an Xbox One... just when I can feel more confident that it isn't going to be a mess. The PS4 seems like it has less problems which is why I'm getting that first. Which is pretty sad... 7 years and neither seem ready.

If I wasn't so fucking ready to stop using the current consoles I don't think I'd bother with either at launch.

Top Bottom