• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Can someone explain to me why Michael Dawson doesn't get a chance with England? Surely for these friendlies he could get a runout ahead of Cahill or Smalling?

Cahill has to be in the team really because that centreback partnership is too important to spend any significant time trying out others. They need as much time together in the middle as possible before the World Cup, friendlies or not. Should be above Smalling though, unless Hodgson is worried about both Johnson and Walker being inavailable again.

Lambda

No

The covers

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=88919319

This is almost as bad as Japanese baggy trouser cunts

That first and second one

Especially the second one

No

Gloryhammer-Tales-from-the-Kingdom-of-Fife.jpg

Not sure what kind of adventures go on in Fife, its a lot of golfing and posh students mostly.

Linius

You know, I don't mind profiting of someone's mistake, but that's just downright disgusting. Then again, I'm a pussy and don't even use streams and if just for once the average joe manages to gain the upper hand over Walmart, so be it.

That's the thing with these glitches, that's why laws are being invented (at least over here) so shops can just cancel your order. People go completely nuts and buy three TVs, 18 copys of GTA V etc.

Lightning

Banned
Are there any friendlies involving Wales?

Is rather face Real than Atletico in this moment.

You'd be mad to think otherwise.
Avoid them all by not finishing 2nd in our winnable group. We don't win this group now from this position we're in that's appalling.

Our potential opponent should we win our group becomes much more manageable. Just avoid Juventus, any of the others are fine we should be able to beat them.

Wilbur

Banned
Clyne not in the team? Fucking silly, best right back in the league so far apart from maybe Ivanovic.

Can someone explain to me why Michael Dawson doesn't get a chance with England? Surely for these friendlies he could get a runout ahead of Cahill or Smalling?

Never know what to think of Dawson. Sometimes he looks great and then sometimes he looks well clumsy and slow.

Tc91

Holy shit. Why do we never get errors like this in Germany? Then again, those glitches were so insane, it would've felt like stealing to me.

I think I would of been alright buying from Walmart, it's their fault they goofed.

The thing I couldn't of done is ring up another place to price match a glitch. That's just taking it too far.

Linius

I think I would of been alright buying from Walmart, it's their fault they goofed.

The thing I couldn't of done is ring up another place to price match a glitch. That's just taking it too far.

Would you order ten copys of the same game? I mean, sure I would try to take advantage of a glitch for my own good and order some games I don't have. But why order multiple items of the same thing? People get so greedy.

Not so long ago there was a price thingy over here, Gears of War Judgement + Wireless Xbox Controller for 7 euros. I ordered one, but it got canceled. Most likely because of the cunts who ordered a dozen right away.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@ArsenalGAF

Marotta confirmed receiving a fax from Arsenal with a €20m offer for Llorente. Juve in turn said he's unsellable.

Tc91

Would you order ten copys of the same game? I mean, sure I would try to take advantage of a glitch for my own good and order some games I don't have. But why order multiple items of the same thing? People get so greedy.

Not so long ago there was a price thingy over here, Gears of War Judgement + Wireless Xbox Controller for 7 euros. I ordered one, but it got canceled. Most likely because of the cunts who ordered a dozen right away.

Nah I don't think I'd order ten copies haha. I'd probably grab 1-2 copies of each game or something.

3 TV's is going too far as well I think.

3Sixty

Was Suprised about JRod before I realised he does the Welberg role better than Welberg.

Clyne not in is a bloody joke. Gibbs is shit too.

Wilbur

Banned
Was Suprised about JRod before I realised he does the Welberg role better than Welberg.

Clyne not in is a bloody joke. Gibbs is shit too.

Gibbs has been really good this season I think, but Clyne's definitely been better than Walker and Smalling, with Johnson injured.

Before dc says anything, fuck MICAH

Arnie

2013%2f11%2fSuso2.jpg

Suso drifts in from a wide position to the middle, making 1.3 key passes per game, a total of 14, and assisting 5 goals already this season. That tally is enough to rank him 4th in La Liga behind Koke and Neymar both on 7, and Cesc Fábregas on 6. It so happens too, that at 19-years-old, no other teenager has as many assists in Europe’s top 5 leagues.

p L S

Meier

http://i.imgur.com/ZwGHCXD.gif[IMG] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JmBkN.gif[IMG]

His speed is rarely getting used though, most teams back up so much that he's never given space.[/QUOTE]

Someone needs to put "Gotta go fast" at the bottom of the Navas gif. It's amazing.

Clegg

Those bat nipples.

It's also painfully obvious that Clooney can't move his head in the batsuit. He has to move his entire body if he wants to look left or fight.

Linius

Some guy in post your pic thread has two hair colors now. I'm just gonna sit here in silence and don't comment.

Wilbur

Banned
Lamb Bhuna I'm not answering you until you comment on those fucking album covers

Some guy in post your pic thread has two hair colors now. I'm just gonna sit here in silence and don't comment.

Chris Hughton has two hair colours

It's like looking at a Newcastle shirt on his fucking head

Top Bottom