• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Marc

looooooooooool not for long, today is the beginning of the end for Arsenal, it's time to return to your rightful spot in fourth place

fucking mugs talking about top of the league in bloody november hahah

I'm not an Arsenal fan, not even close to being one. I would in fact prefer they finished outside the top four personally. :)

Just playing silly bollocks as I thought that was the game you were playing. :p

Bender's best contribution is to give away a crucial foul. How did he get on the pitch? Thought he was some Arsenal fan that ran on in full kit for a second.

This is no different to our standard Old Trafford performances. No chances, no balls, lots of possession, losing. Only difference is we're not making calamitous errors in our own half.

Marc

Mark Hughes is the opposing manager.

23963584.jpg

Still, very impressive turn around. Fair play to them pulling out results like that while wasting their time in the Europa League.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Bendtner the only player Arsenal fans bet on not to score

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Rooney is just class. A mercenary who doesn't even care about that club and look at the performance he puts in.

Top Bottom