• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

jtb

Banned
injuries have crippled this team already and it's just November. playing with such an absurdly immobile, narrow midfield was going to bite us eventually. broken team from the get go.

not too bad of a performance, but.... ugh.

when the hell is Podolski fit?

phaze

Fergie must have passed down that Anti-Arse scheme of his. Bad game but I hope players won't wallow over it. Thankfully most of the top lost points as well.

Congrats United.

Hindle

Banned
Remind me to never make football predictions again. Arsenal just didn't turn up, or they were exhausted after the weeks games.

elseanio

2 points, motherfuckers.

shark-fin.jpg

We're gonna win the league..

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
mumei please ban me from this thread

i have passed my expiration date

goodbye, football gaf

goodbye
Glass half full:

You're still top and there's no shame losing at Old Trafford

there's shame losing to Moyes though

I really don't give a fuck that we played shit. It was the way we used to beat Arsenal back in 05 and whatnot.

Was all about getting a big win and we've got it.

Now it's time to try and build on it and start playing some semi-decent football.

Arsenal are fucked now. They've had it. Seasons over. Özil, where was he, hey Pulga have you seen Özil?

Where do I being

Liverpool couldn't do it

Dortmund couldn't do it

Moyes did it

RVP, the truly wasted talent, did it

Ozil dead

Arsenal dead

Football is alive

FootyGAF is alive

The underdogs are back

pulga

Banned
I really don't give a fuck that we played shit. It was the way we used to beat Arsenal back in 05 and whatnot.

Was all about getting a big win and we've got it.

Now it's time to try and build on it and start playing some semi-decent football.

Arsenal are fucked now. They've had it. Seasons over. Özil, where was he, hey Pulga have you seen Özil?

I really don't understand why Wenger left Ozil in the stands today, really could've given Arsenal a proper push

velociraptor

Come on Arse-GAF, we lost at OT. That shit happens to us on the reg. We're still top of the table! Don't get too down!
That's the only consolation of the evening - still top of the table.

We have an easy set of fixtures coming up so I guess it's not that bad. I'd rather be in our position than any other team in the league.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Not sure id say we deserved the win, but im more glad than anything we held our own. Could have had a few more if Rooney converted and anyone but Kagawa/smalling met their chances.

Fuck. Missed opportunity here. At least everyone else dropped points.

This loss bothers me alot tbh. The mental block is firmly in place.

Bendtner on for Cazorla with 15 fucking minutes left was a criminal sub too. Worst thing Arsene's done this season.

United will go on a run now.

Marc

You can always tell when its getting cold out, Arsenal start losing games.

Hope Liverpool wins the league now. /erm

Salazar

Giroud was shocking.

But then again, he couldn't do much with Ozil not fucked to run more than 5 yard intervals.

He appeared to call Ramsey a prick after that long, lame attempt on goal, too.

Embarrassment. Interchangeable with Bendtner, today.

Clegg

Jones was great. Did a proper job on the Arse midfield in the first half.

We need to keep Rooney at all costs now; the twat.

pulga

Banned
Good job, United, but here is where our love affair ends.

I'm backing Liverpool to win the league from now on

#YNWA

Rad-

Ramsey was probably the worst player today. Like a dozen bad passes. He couldn't do it against his favorite team.

jtb

Banned
no friendlies for Arteta, Flamini; Walcott should be back. Gnabry looked sharp today, maybe should have started with him (or at least brought him on before fucking Bendtner).

other results have given us a lot of breathing room, need to get back on track ASAP

Barzul

This loss bothers me alot tbh. The mental block is firmly in place.

Bendtner on for Cazorla with 15 fucking minutes left was a criminal sub too. Worst thing Arsene's done this season.

I don't think the sub was that bad. Cazorla was playing pretty average before the sub. Bendtner at least offered an aerial threat which we needed as the game dwindled. If the players suffer a mental block from losing away at Old Trattford, they didn't deserve to be winning the league. We're still top, just need to keep picking up points. This was a setback, but not the end of the world.

Clegg

I could search old threads and quote all the shite posted about how Arsenal would smash us, but I won't.

Feel shame.

Top Bottom