• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facism

ramos missing a penalty, shakira crying as pique gets sent off for being a thug?

A big win for football tonight.

300 Brazilian fouls no cards, 1st red card for Spain since 2007

irYzcGAEn7fQW.gif

G-Unit

Pablo ‏@pablomoloco 4min
Tras el partido de Neymar no me extrañaría que Florentino fichara esta semana a Bale, Rooney, Gundogan y un dinosaurio.

hahaha Florentino Perez is shitting his pants right now, why are madrid fans celebrating LOL

You all know this ConFed shit is irrelevant?

The final scoreline will be irrelevant, yes. And I'm not buying that this one match (in the Maracana against Brazil, in the heat after playing an 120 minute slugfest a few days prior) means Spain is Tahiti status, like FootyGaf is hyping it up to be.

But, seeing Spain being beaten like this is...unprecedented. If nothing else, this match has exposed serious deficiencies that Del Bosque will need to address if they want to repeat as world champs next year. The midfield is not built to contend against an extremely fast and physical outfit like the Brazil squad they're playing today.

Fry

Neygod

I'm glad you ruled in this cup. Because you'll play for Barcelona now, so you won't have my support any longer.

Thank you and fuck you!

FootballFan

Neymar is so damn talented, 21 years old, with all the pressure on his shoulders and still destroying the world champions.

Suen

Why are you even responding to his shitty posts? He just wants someone to respond to his trollish posts. Just look at his recent posts, ignore is your friend.
FF is awesome bro, so is his trolling :lol :lol

This game is perfect in all ways.

Thank you based Bayern
Thank you based Brazil

moojito

Pablo ‏@pablomoloco 4min
Tras el partido de Neymar no me extrañaría que Florentino fichara esta semana a Bale, Rooney, Gundogan y un dinosaurio.

hahaha Florentino Perez is shitting his pants right now, why are madrid fans celebrating LOL

"After the match Neymar not surprise me this week fichara Florentino Bale, Rooney, Gundogan and a dinosaur"

Intriguing!

Ce-Lin

physically today Brazil is a Lion against Spain's kitten, can't believe we even beat Uruguay and Italy in such a condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom