• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
omg that conspiracy in the other thread

i cant breathe

Do a series of pictures that starts with your anus and an empty muller yogurt container.

"where's the yogurt?" mumei will ask.

And then 5 more pictures of you gradually shitting the yogurt back into the pot and then stirring it with your cock.

I'll call it Art - the Xavi

Arnie

hahahahahahahahaha

FUCK

Meus dropping conspiracy theories in the official OT thread

fucking this is beautiful

this has everything

DominoKid

BOC37ZLCQAAVOiD.jpg

hahahahaha noticed this on the replay too.

bud

christ, they still have ten minutes left which is more than enough time to score at least another goal, and now they're just passing it around.

Wilbur

Banned

I wonder how much Blatter offered the Spanish association to drop this game on purpose. It's obvious that old corrupt bastard wants to keep the Brazilian people happy so he can steal his money next year.

Well, just to keep things interesting. No one wants one team to dominate any sport. It's fun to knock a team down a perch once in a while.

This. Did you see how far back the Spanish wall was for that FK? It was like a mile back.

What the fuck at those very early goals from Brazil. Every match!

I got a theory that this thing is bought, so Brazil wins and get's some momentum and country support for next year's World Cup. It's happening perfectly, right now.

bunch of fucking turkeys

Fry

CESAR IS GOOD AGAIN.

NEYMAR HAS BEEN FINALLY ACCEPTED BY THE MASSES.

PAULINHO IS FINALLY RECOGNIZED WORLDWIDE

THIS CUP HAS BEEN A BLESSING

Messi

Remember when Meus came up with a new way to play football based on passing and more attacking style passing giving you more goals for putting it in the net.

The hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom