• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

1906nickiminajtwitter.jpg

:lol dat ass

Mr. Sam

Neymar just seems to be showboating at this point, would have been justifiably criticised for selfishness if the whooping hadn't already been applied.

Facism

Jo

the ultimate embarrassment

if he scores I'll PM mumei a picture of my anus and a muller yogurt

Do a series of pictures that starts with your anus and an empty muller yogurt container.

"where's the yogurt?" mumei will ask.

And then 5 more pictures of you gradually shitting the yogurt back into the pot and then stirring it with your cock.

feel

Such a huge shame Neymar will be playing for that team of cunts. I hope at least he keeps his friendly spirit and personality and doesn't turn into a cunt.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Pedro say hello to the bench next season, one of the most overrated players I've ever seen.

As much as I like this result, I do think it's bad in regard to the World Cup.

The pressure on Brazil will be crazy and they'll fail while Spain realizes Xavi doesn't have 50+ full matches a season in him, all in all improves the team again and wins it.

Yen

notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam
Fucking Lawro. He's been trying to make his 'getting cocoa' thing to stick for years. It means anal sex. The fucking pervert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom