• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
More sansa picturs pls

Correct

0IuH8Og.jpg

And legal. And really bloody funny if her interviews are anything to go by.

Sansa's actor is beautiful. You cray Viva

Girl who plays Sansa>Mila Kunis, Miley Cyrus and Kate Upton

I wanna cum on her feet then suck it clean

ibi5eUtUC7JIUe.gif

Can't use non-US Pay Pal and my fake American account apparently isn't good enough. Oh well, Gaben will get my money when it shows up in the sale.

pulga

Banned
Wow, Pep's brother is Thiago's agent?

And you numbfucks knew this and still got your panties in a twist?

Laaaaaaaaawwwwwllll

Turok_TTZ

:lol what a fucking dive in this Mexico - Canada game.

Bullshit penalty. Need a bs penalty to beat Canada :lol

Clearly you missed the amazing jimenez header. meanwhile, I am not surprised a chivas man had to use pathetic means such as diving to get that pen so he can score. pathetic, just like the club he plays for! no honor, just cunts in chivas! very similar to a certain club in catalonia...

FootballFan

Clearly you missed the amazing jimenez header. meanwhile, I am not surprised a chivas man had to use pathetic means such as diving to get that pen so he can score. pathetic, just like the club he plays for! no honor, just cunts in chivas!

The bullet header was great, but at 1-0 Canada at least had a chance. Dive ruined it.

faridmon

I didn't recommend it. Blame canada.

Actually I will. Mike Ross is one of the worst protagonist I have ever watched in a TV series. At least Harvey Spector have some sort of charismatic arrogance about him. Ross straight up sucks.
Donna is one hell of a character. She is both sexy and intelligent.

jtb

Banned
Actually I will. Mike Ross is one of the worst protagonist I have ever watched in a TV series. At least Harvey Spector have some sort of charismatic arrogance about him. Ross straight up sucks.

Agreed, Mike is one of the most unlikable protagonists (that you're supposed to like) around, he's full on whiny bitch come S2. But I enjoy it anyways. It's a lawyer procedural done well, not much more or less.

Meier

USA doesn't make good shows other than Psych and Monk before that. They can be entertaining, but they're not high quality. The network is pretty much completely one-note.

Carlos Fierro just finished the 2015-2016 EPL season with 36 goals in 35 games for me. A new record for the league.. Sheffield United are onto the Europa League after finishing 6th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom