• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing special, he seems like a robot and not like a typical 18 year old. maybe he needs alcohol to open up.

RHxnbaHl.jpg

So, what do you think?

L1NETT

Yeah, Bradford have always maintained good gates even at that level.

Fancy you to do well next season. Got that momentum and should have strong crowds again at home. Be a difficult place to go for a lot of the circle drainers in that league (which seems to be half the division).

I actually think we can do a Southmapton/ Swansea/ Norwich, but that might just be fan delusions lol.

Keep Wells, get a few more quality reinforcements and bob's your uncle.

Koko

Banned
Fuck should it be the 2-0.

As much I would like it I don't see México capable of keep this kind of effort for 90 min.

Had the best FIFA game ever a minute ago. We were 4-1 down at one point but got it back to 4-3 in the 90th minute after Hixx got sent off. Ended up winning 6-4 :D

Mastadon

Banned
Can we not just raid Ajax for Eriksen and Alderweireld and be done with it?

Ajax are in talks with Mike van der Hoorne apparently, so Toby is looking promising.

Daily express saying that we've nearly signed MKH.

I don't know who to believe anymore :(

Top Ten Overpaid Premier League Players

1) Maicon - £100,000 p/w (3rd choice RB LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL)

2) Shay Given - £60.000 p/w

3) Anderson - £80,000 p/w

4) Chamakh - £93,000 p/w

5) Fernando Torres - £175,000 p/w

6) Emmanuel Adebayor - £100,000 p/w

7) Darren Bent - £70,000 p/w

8) Abou Diaby - £60,000 p/w

9) Stewart Downing - £80,000 p/w

10) Hugo Rodallega - £70,000 p/w

Some agents has done some amazing fucking work here, especially Chamakhs.

fuenf

Regarding the Götze Nike shirt:

Apparently Nike made him and Kirchhoff were the Nike Tees. They did the same with CR7 at Madrid.

Tbh I wouldnt be surprised if Bayern knew about it and tolerated it, it's easier to apologize to Adidas than to piss off the player.

GorillaJu

Gianluca di Marzio is a Sky Sports Italia writer. Tancredi's source. Tancredi, who insisted hour after hour that Gaston Ramirez was a Liverpool target and that we had bid 16m, 18m, 20m for him, and kept saying "it'll happen in the next 24 hours! Liverpool reps are in Italy now, working out a deal!"

So what was the deal in the end? Tony Barrett says we've sent a scout to watch Gaston Ramirez once. And this was AFTER months of "guaranteed transfer" bullshit.

Artur Petrosyan is probably an Eastern European Tancredi. He certainly has that reputation. But Bild filth being regurgitated by Sky Italia is not going to break my heart.
The Independent are saying United are unlikely to sign Garay.

He's like 90% odds on to move. Betting odds don't always mean much but the bookies have him as likely as Higuain to Arsenal.

Gianluca di Marzio is a Sky Sports Italia writer. Tancredi's source. Tancredi, who insisted hour after hour that Gaston Ramirez was a Liverpool target and that we had bid 16m, 18m, 20m for him, and kept saying "it'll happen in the next 24 hours! Liverpool reps are in Italy now, working out a deal!"

So what was the deal in the end? Tony Barrett says we've sent a scout to watch Gaston Ramirez once. And this was AFTER months of "guaranteed transfer" bullshit.

Artur Petrosyan is probably an Eastern European Tancredi. He certainly has that reputation. But Bild filth being regurgitated by Sky Italia is not going to break my heart.
#oddsnotconcerned

He's like 90% odds on to move. Betting odds don't always mean much but the bookies have him as likely as Higuain to Arsenal.

You shouldn't link Di Marzio's credibility with Tancredi Palmeri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom