• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
Luther's tonight? S2 was pretty underwhelming, but that's only because it didn't have the psycho girl in it too much. hopefully she's in this season more, or they mix up the formula a bit w/o her. I love me some good pulp though, can't wait.

Zabojnik

My god. I'm obsessed with Matri's bird. So hot.

Who could blame you?

ibco8mAKJHrCEW.gif

nargiinter.gif

Zabojnik

Oh btw, I'm loving everything about Hannibal..except for the story. Where the hell is it? I don't think they know what they're doing. (Up to episode 6)

It's a bit of a mess early on, yeah. Well, it always is and I guess that's kind of the point of the whole thing, it being a mindfuck, but it does become more focused later on.

$3 million

It was a serious question. :p It feels like you're always going to / posting from Nandos or some other food joint, so I was just wondering.

Yen

Don't mind me Graniny Gorki scientists, I am a fellow scientist, and yes, I have a mullet and bandana in 1964

jtb

Banned
FTL is on sale for $2.50 today, it's fucking amazing, DRM free (plus steam key) and you should all buy it.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
FTL is on sale for $2.50 today, it's fucking amazing, DRM free (plus steam key) and you should all buy it.

One of the best roguelikes ever. Tied with Shiren DS IMO.

Absolutely amazing game, a steal at $2.50

Arnie

It was a serious question. :p It feels like you're always going to / posting from Nandos or some other food joint, so I was just wondering.

I don't really know, is the honest answer.

I do have a tendency to post about food, so maybe that makes people think I spend an excessive amount on it.

Just watched Episode 5 of the first series of Luther. Shit was good. Gonna have to watch the finale tonight.

Wilbur

Banned
Ahnuld. I'll pick up a stamp and letter tomorrow, will send to:

1 Craig Bellamy Towers
Steve Finnan Gardens
Liverpool
Sex Palace
Place Beyond The Pines

Carbonox

I can't believe Muniesa went to Stoke of all places. What the fuck. No doubt has a buy-back option for Barca but still. Maybe Barca want him to learn the way of the thug so that when he returns to Spain, he'll be overpowered by Spanish defender standards.

Llorente's a fantastic signing, the best free transfer I can think of. I think Juve will stroll the league, with the Pog taking over Beardyman's role since he's getting old.

@indykaila: Due to legal reasons this tweet will be coded. D**** M**** personally spoken to T***** today. Very good signs. #M**C

indykalia will never top that.

Arnie

Ahnuld. I'll pick up a stamp and letter tomorrow, will send to:

1 Craig Bellamy Towers
Steve Finnan Gardens
Liverpool
Sex Palace
Place Beyond The Pines

thanks jonny rotherham

I was actually eyeing up Bellamy's book in Waterstones today, ended up buying a Jon Ronson book instead. The Waterstones on Gower Street is like fucking Hogwarts, so many floors and moving staircases.

Watching that child genius program but probably going to turn it off because it's nauseating.

Noirulus

Man, we better not let go of Jese like we did Mata. Jese has the potential to be the best in the world.

Shame he's at Real Madrid. The Spanish Manchester City.

Unlike Manchester City, we actually make profitable seasons and have a decorated history. Hardly a fair comparison. Also, we're owned by the socios and not an oil magnate.

Arnie

Unlike Manchester City, we actually make profitable seasons and have a decorated history. Hardly a fair comparison. Also, we're owned by the socios and not an oil magnate.
I meant solely in how you integrate your youth players into the first team.

Dear pizza delivery places,

I would rather the food arrives 5 minutes late and is cooked properly, than it arriving on time and being undercooked.

Sincerely,

99% of the delivered pizza-buying population

K1LLER7

My uncle's, brother's, grandson's, girlfriend's, step brother works at the AON training complex. He says security levels will be abnormally high. Mainly due to Spanish/Italian/Brazilian midfielder coming in for his medical.

#IAMITK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom