• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
You made what? I'll go with octopus with mushrooms.

Bowl of steamed sushi rice (i.e. with vinegar, sugar, and salt cut in), with octopus, mushrooms, and Korean spicy fermented cabage.

This with octopus only:

Chirashi.jpg

So, broken down:

Enoki mushrooms
Enoki.jpg

kimchi
Kimchi.jpg

Octopus
juventus-fans-paul-pogba-the-octopus.jpg

Zabojnik

:D Looks delicious!

Looks like Melo has YET AGAIN come to an agreement with Galatasaray. Just give us 5M€ and fucking take him, you goddamn turkish cunts. Enough of this shit already, he's been on loan there forever and performed more than admirably.

C_3_Media_1735634_immagine_ts673_400.jpg

Zabojnik

Sampdoria seem intent on buying Atalanta's half of Gabbiadini (we own the other half), so he'll likely play there next season. I'd be more than happy with that solution.

Ce-Lin

Nolito cunt signed for Celta de Vigo (owned by Barcelona, then sold to Benfica, transferred to Granada and now to Celta), expected to take Aspas' place, shame on him.

Apart from that beautiful match Spain-Mexico Under 20, we barely made it, I think with both the boys @u21 and the kids @u20 Spain got plenty talent to send some slow-Xavi-and-Arbeloa-asses straight to the bench. Can we win u20 WC after winning u21 Euro a couple of weeks ago?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mouth-watering. :( I don't need this right now I'm about to sleep!

And fucking Hannibal and his delicious cannibal dishes is not helping.
:

Looks like Melo has YET AGAIN come to an agreement with Galatasaray. Just give us 5M€ and fucking take him, you goddamn turkish cunts.
Classless club.

More like Resignations Daehli.
I don't get it :(

What?! Why?!
Not sure exactly but apparently it's cos he isn't happy with the amount of game-time he got last season and has clashed with Warren Joyce over it.

It's so stupid if that's the case. He's just 18, a lack of u21 minutes is nothing to be upset about. Especially for somebody as young as him.

In Molde right now - either gonna be a loan or a transfer. I hope it's a loan but even that is shit, he has so much talent he should be staying with us and developing.

This sucks :(

Sampdoria seem intent on buying Atalanta's half of Gabbiadini (we own the other half), so he'll likely play there next season. I'd be more than happy with that solution.

We have a good rapport with both clubs, but I'm glad Gabbiadini will at least be potentially playing at a club where he won't be out of position.

Wilbur

Banned
Nolito cunt signed for Celta de Vigo (owned by Barcelona, then sold to Benfica, transferred to Granada and now to Celta), expected to take Aspas' place, shame on him.

Apart from that beautiful match Spain-Mexico Under 20, we barely made it, I think with both the boys @u21 and the kids @u20 Spain got plenty talent to send some slow-Xavi-and-Arbeloa-asses straight to the bench. Can we win u20 WC after winning u21 Euro a couple of weeks ago?

Nolito was good for me on FIFA <3

Turok_TTZ

The summer transfer market sure has been slightly interesting this year.
The rumor mill however, has been slightly disappointing.

Wilbur

Banned

Not sure exactly but apparently it's cos he isn't happy with the amount of game-time he got last season and has clashed with Warren Joyce over it.

It's so stupid if that's the case. He's just 18, a lack of u21 minutes is nothing to be upset about. Especially for somebody as young as him.

In Molde right now - either gonna be a loan or a transfer. I hope it's a loan but even that is shit, he has so much talent he should be staying with us and developing.

I don't understand these fucking youngsters getting uppity about not getting minutes at one of the biggest clubs in the world :/ obviously special cases should apply, and he's a talented boy (and we fucked up with Pogba), but...

He's 18. He's got the best part of 15-20 years ahead of him, and if he wants to make it at United, he should be patient. Maybe its different now Fergie isn't there, but I had the absolute utmost faith in him that he knew when to play youth. Yeah in hindsight Pog was a mistake, but Scholes played great when he came back and I understand in a high pressure situation like we were in, relying on old heads was a wise idea.

Fuck man :/ I really like Daehli.

Ole will beat some sense into him. I wouldn't worry.

I don't understand these fucking youngsters getting uppity about not getting minutes at one of the biggest clubs in the world :/ obviously special cases should apply, and he's a talented boy (and we fucked up with Pogba), but...

He's 18. He's got the best part of 15-20 years ahead of him, and if he wants to make it at United, he should be patient. Maybe its different now Fergie isn't there, but I had the absolute utmost faith in him that he knew when to play youth. Yeah in hindsight Pog was a mistake, but Scholes played great when he came back and I understand in a high pressure situation like we were in, relying on old heads was a wise idea.

Fuck man :/ I really like Daehli.

That's understandable, but Fergus played Rafa and Park in midfield over Pogba once. Let that sink in.

Seems like it will be a loan, that's okay I suppose. Ole as manager (hopefully he doesn't get sacked lol) and I guess he will play first time since Molde are selling Eikrem.

Wonder what's gonna happen with Adnan. Feel like maybe he should be loaned, another u21 season might not do much for him.

It doesn't make sense :D

I thought he was a staff member, so it was a pun, Resignations Daily

Being a reserve though, it doesn't work :p

Looool you loser.

Wilbur

Banned
That's understandable, but Fergus played Rafa and Park in midfield over Pogba once. Let that sink in.

What game was that again?

Seems like it will be a loan, that's okay I suppose. Ole as manager (hopefully he doesn't get sacked lol) and I guess he will play first time since Molde are selling Eikrem.

Wonder what's gonna happen with Adnan. Feel like maybe he should be loaned, another u21 season might not do much for him.

Looool you loser.

Are they still bottom of the league?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fade pls :( :( :( first you make me hungry and then depressed!

-

Apparently we just bought someone called Daehli. Is he good?

Wilbur

Banned
Pretty much the only good thing* about having roaches is that I get to see those little fuckers starve to death in those adhesive traps. Yeah, you're not getting out anytime soon, fucker.

*Well, I've also eaten less lately and thus lost a few pounds if that counts.

How big are they in reel lyf

oh hey what do ye know

More

Woodward needs to sign up our youngster fast.Both Januzaj and Daehli has only 1 year left on their contracts..thats our two best youngsters and they need to be offered new deals.
Dont hold your breath,,,, it wont be long before city get wind we have some good kids and start poaching from us................

from http://community.manutd.com/forums/p/262661/2360180.aspx

:lol

So more promising youth leaves United for Juve?

Big enough. If I had to guess, I'd say the biggest ones were about 2cm long. I really hope I'll never see one of those ever again.

They're horrifying little bastards

Spiders give me the shivers, but they stay in the corners by and large, and keep themselves to themselves

Cockroaches terrify me though. They scuttle about from side to side and their movement can't be predicted. They jump, which was horrifying to see when I first encountered one and didn't know that was possible. They look petrifying, with their shiny carapaces. Their hisses make my blood curdle. And they're bloody difficult to kill without squashing them to a vomit-inducing jam.

Thankfully I've only spent 2 weeks in a villa with them nearby. That was enough to put them on the top of the list though.

*shudders*

Rooney the twat. More reports he wants the club to confirm he didn't hand in a transfer request.

Froggie's parting shot is making things even more difficult.

where could rooney possibly go? arsenal? lol. psg? *chuckles*.

Real Madrid

#betterthanBenz

@FW, me and pulga were beasting earlier considering his lack of playing time and my counter-intuitive need for heals. We nearly came back from 3-1 down, 3vs4, until we both got smashed by a molotov even though we were about 8 yards apart when the bottle smashed. He's a natural at self-preservaton :p

Wilbur

Banned
I think it was against Blackburn.

That was two years ago when Pogba was slumming it in the youth team, no worries. If it was last year then mayb. He was like 17. I understand why he didn't play (although he should have played more). Froggie was both right and wrong in his handling

Feorax

So, potentially Jonjo to Palace? Fair enough. Could be a good move for him and he's already worked under Holloway once before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom