• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something was missing.

M6CB3p6.png

BOMbScvCQAEDfj4.jpg

I think Montreal Impact is travelling to Toronto to play Toronto FC. The Italian contingent don't look very pleased to be travelling the rails....

That was two years ago when Pogba was slumming it in the youth team, no worries. If it was last year then mayb. He was like 17. I understand why he didn't play (although he should have played more). Froggie was both right and wrong in his handling
What you talking about bro.

Blackburn weren't even in the PL last season.

It was when we lost 3-2 to them at home. Pogba was 18 almost 19 at the time, the season after we won the Youth Cup.

That match lost us Pogba and the title. It was Fergie's birthday.

Phelan was on last night talking about the two transfer requests. Don't know what Wayne is playing at, only going to create more bad blood at the club. With a new/old manager, too.

Pogba, Daehli, Januzaj... Obviously there's something very wrong going on there.

They are the Arsenal of youth players.

Are they any good? I'm with Yurt: I know nothing about Daehli.

It was when we lost 3-2 to them at home. Pogba was 18 almost 19 at the time, the season after we won the Youth Cup.

It felt like mine.

I was playing football with a bunch of Man Utd fans who said they couldn;t be arsed to watch it since they'd obviously win. Was quite the shock when we finished and they found out the score :D

Liverpool are selling Shelvey for £6m.

WTF MAN.

These guys got £15m for Carroll and £6m for Shelvey. We can't sell shit.

This transfer window sucks.

Wilbur

Banned
Shelvey for 6m? Watch us sell Nani, Ando and Rooney for a combined 20m.

oh fuck im so confused

Basically, I knew blackburn was 2 years ago and I remember the loss, that fucking fat Grant Hanley cunt heading it in

but i cant explain the rest of the post

i dont know

im sad

Liverpool are selling Shelvey for £6m.

WTF MAN.

These guys got £15m for Carroll and £6m for Shelvey. We can't sell shit.

This transfer window sucks.

I still think Shelvey can go either way. £6m could turn out to be a bargain. He's like the anti-Henderson, he needs someone to teach him that he isn't as good as he thinks he is.

Arnie

Jonjo off to Swansea for £6 million. Watch him turn out better than Allen.

It's impossible to sleep when you're nervous.

That was two years ago when Pogba was slumming it in the youth team, no worries. If it was last year then mayb. He was like 17. I understand why he didn't play (although he should have played more). Froggie was both right and wrong in his handling

That was in his final year with United. The 2012 season.

Wilbur

Banned
I think Jonjo could become really good with regular football.

9am Nathan. Already predicting lots of coffee.

Try not to get so buzzed off your tits that you start proclaiming the virtues of Suso to everyone you meet.

You'll be fine, I'm sure. Can't see them throwing too much shit at you on your first day.

Salvadora

The agent to many Arsenal players (Gibbs being his biggest) had this to say on twitter:
cCG4zB2.png

It's going to be a big summer for us, boys.

LegoArmo

Shelvey will definitely have a decent mid table Premier League career, expect him to be good, knocking around until he's 36 for a variety of clubs.

Feorax

D'you reckon Coutinho will take the awkward spot of being shunted around those front 3 positions ala Rooney last season?

I hope not. I'd rather he stay as a number 10, we play Suarez right wing and get a belter of a left winger.

Hope Suso gets a game or two as a deep lying mid this season.

K1LLER7

He's at it again. KidA what you think? :p

@Mario_Lopez84
is my understanding that Mazinho has met with Barcelona and informed them of his sons desire to leave. He has listened to Barcelona's offer, But Thiago wants to move to Manchester United. The source close to Rubi quotes him as saying "the club have tried to convince him to stay, "but could not offer him the playing guarantees he wants so regrettably we will now go separate ways."

Thiago will soon be in Manchester to complete the deal. An excellent addition to MUFC.
He said a few days ago Strootman won't be moving to United this season. He also says a Garay move is not on.

I just wish some of these long transfer sagas would be resolved.

Higuain to Arsenal, Cavani to Chelsea, Thiago to United.

Get them done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom