• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

flippedb

Banned
2,w=390,c=0.bild.jpeg

gomez u dick

Warum benutzen sie nicht nur "Bayern", sondern "die Bayern"? Sie sprechen nicht über die Mannschafts Name, oder?

WJD

For anyone mildly interested in what I've been doing in the US this week I've got a tumblr: wjdusa.tumblr.com

On topic: I really don't see how we could possibly not win the treble now following the new additions to our coaching staff. Fabulous.

Zabojnik

For anyone mildly interested in what I've been doing in the US this week I've got a tumblr: wjdusa.tumblr.com

Thanks, enjoyed reading that and looking at the pictures. First I hear of this ACE, sounds like an interesting way to see the country, meet new people and actually do some useful work.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 1h
Vilanova won't put pressure on Thiago while he decides. If he leaves, the coach counts on Sergi Roberto or a signing. [sport]

called it.

Chelsea youngster Andreas Christensen has put pen to paper and signed his first professional deal binding him to the club 'till 2016.

Father/agent Sten Christensen tells Sporten.dk: "28 clubs were interested which meant we were in a good position. It's a great deal"

"Mourinho is the 3 manager he has had over a small period of time in the club. Di Matteo and Benitez believed in him, so as a parent I was excited to see about Mourinho."

"Mourinho had seen his matches for both the u21 team and the matches in USA and he had been very pleased".

He's going to win the World Cup with Denmark in 2018. Thought he looked good despite the crazy scoreline against City in the US, with Ståle Solbakken as our manager.

Meier

Did it get mentioned that Norwich officially acquired Nathan Redmond? I thought he looked pretty good at the U-21s this summer. One of the few English players to not be utter shit.

Carbonox

Did it get mentioned that Norwich officially acquired Nathan Redmond? I thought he looked pretty good at the U-21s this summer. One of the few English players to not be utter shit.

First Van Wolfswinkel and now Redmond, Norwich are doing OK so far with transfers. Good for Hughton.

Had a dream last night that Arsenal were playing Man Utd at Old Trafford and David Moyes was wearing a sexy jumper

what does this mean

am I in love with moyezzus

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
@bbcsport_david
Paulinho in London - medical & AVB/Levy meeting today. Contract 4 or 5 years, fee just under £17m. Announcement tonight or coming days #thfc
8:31 AM - 5 Jul 2013

I can't believe we are going to sign such a good player before pre-season even starts. This is all so unlike Spurs.

dc89

BOZWevNCcAAV1Fw.jpg:large

Looking goooooooooooood! City's first pre-season game is a week tomorrow in South Africa, we play 2 games there and then we go and compete in the Barclay's Asia Trophy before going to Germany to play Munich and AC Milan in the Audi Cup before fitting in some random game with Arsenal.

Salvadora

How good is Paulinho in comparison with recent Brazilian talent (i.e Oscar, Neymar)? I've only seen a tiny bit of him.

I want to know if we should be worried.

How good is Paulinho in comparison with recent Brazilian talent (i.e Oscar, Neymar)? I've only seen a tiny bit of him.

I want to know if we should be worried.

It's a cm vs two much more attacking minded players, he looks good but it's not really possible to compare them. Wouldn't compare Ramires to Oscar or Neymar either... But he looked good enough for spurs for sure, I wouldn't have minded hun at Chelsea.

Salvadora

It's a cm vs two much more attacking minded players, he looks good but it's not really possible to compare them. Wouldn't compare Ramires to Oscar or Neymar either... But he looked good enough for spurs for sure, I wouldn't have minded hun at Chelsea.

Oh of course.

It's just a bit difficult to get a handle on these players sometimes.

Meier

Paulinho is a bargain at £17million considering he is keeping £40million Fernandinho out of the Brazilian squad
Paulinho plays (played) in Brazil which gives him a leg up over a player in the Ukraine in terms of NT selection. Ferna is a lot faster and more dynamic from what I've seen but Paulinho will pair very well with Sandro. Spurs are getting a great player.

Salazar

This performance-based contract blarney for Rooney is hilarious.

Like a knackered Christian Vieri*, Wayne. This is where you're at.

*Except dumber.

Into

Fiorentina are crying now that they might not be able to afford Gomez, well sell Jovetic then, since he wants to leave?

Also Napoli want Dzeko or Jovetic, now that Cavani thing is moving forward:

Reports on Thursday evening suggested that the Uruguay international is on the verge of joining the French champions.

And as such, Rafa Benitez's men are keen to bring in a high-calibre striker to fill the gap left by the 26-year-old.

Gazzetta dello Sport believe the men that the Partenopei are chasing for that honour are Manchester City's Edin Dzeko and Stevan Jovetic.

Obviously rumors and all, i do not see City selling Dzeko though.

Carbonox

Yeah I can't see City selling Dzeko now that they've lost Tevez and Balotelli.

How odd that all this time Dzeko was seen as the dead weight and bam, instead it's Tevez and Balotelli that City sell. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom