• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/2014 |OT1| Moyes, Master of Muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Career mode in FIFA always makes me laugh transfer-wise.

Arsenal bought ter Stegen and then just bought Ulreich - both players are goalkeepers. They have like 5/6 keepers now.

arsene pls

sohois

Everton surely wouldn't let both Baines and Fellaini go? No matter how hard up they are for money I cannot see them sanctioning their 2 best players leaving. Maybe if Martinez really wanted to re-invest the money, but if they are selling out of financial necessity then the money wouldn't be available to re-invest anyway.

Only by people that substitute a 'z' with 's'.

F89GQqd.jpg

Messi

Listen America. I love you but seriously sort out your toilet situation. This low flow bullshit is causing me all kinds of trouble. I've had to swiftly leave the scene twice in 3 days. Eventually I will get caught.

Edit: holy shit. Now I see it. Looool

Career mode in FIFA always makes me laugh transfer-wise.

Arsenal bought ter Stegen and then just bought Ulreich - both players are goalkeepers. They have like 5/6 keepers now.

arsene pls

I once had Barcelona buy every single defender. They had Hummels, Pique, Mascherano Kompany, Ivanovic, Vidic, and Silva. Greedy bastards.

D_prOdigy

There is no one hotter than Olivia to me

you must realise that this level of... interest is bound to come crashing down sooner or later.

you'll wake up one day and realise that you no longer feel the passion and you won't quite know how to deal with it.

then you'll start screaming HALA MADRID during wank time.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Llorente is so excited for the upcoming season that he bought 14 Juve shirts with his name at the back to hand out to his friends.

K1LLER7

GHunter
"More questions about #Thiago. He has €18m buy out clause. United don't 'make offers'. Either that clause is paid or not. Vat = another issue".

Vat holding the deal up?

Our shirt officially presented:

Wj0tY97.jpg

lol what a disaster. First they take way too long to show it and then it's a shit quality pic that doesn't even show the whole shirt.

And are they like really using Oliver fucking Kirch as poster guy? Hahahahaha
Well I guess he should do something for his wages

LeBoef

whats going on?!

ashton kutcher:
BOaDa58CIAAeXZK.jpg:large

"I am gonna be so. fucking. rich."

david hasselhoff:
Our shirt officially presented:

Wj0tY97.jpg

lol what a disaster. First they take way too long to show it and then it's a shit quality pic that doesn't even show the whole shirt.

And are they like really using Oliver fucking Kirch as poster guy? Hahahahaha
Well I guess he should do something for his wages

Salazar

GHunter
"More questions about #Thiago. He has €18m buy out clause. United don't 'make offers'. Either that clause is paid or not. Vat = another issue".

Vat holding the deal up?

Barcelona assholes just blowing smoke because today is MOYESES DAY

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
What is the Moyes press conference drink and snack of choice?

Tears and crow

On a serious note the Thiago "being unvailled" rumour is the most rediculous thing ive read, i expect nothing more than "We wont comment on transfers".

This will be a very tame conference.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
s there any play to watch the conference in full? Fucking sky are terrible at these things, the Jose one they interrupted every 10 minutes to go to commercials, then parced together clips.

Mr Cola

PCFifa remember its cup day

We shall prevail

GHunter

Vat holding the deal up?

We obv. haven't agreed terms with him yet, after that it's just a formality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom