• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a bit too inconsistent but when he's on-form he's brilliant to watch.

I'd agree with that, but like you said the inconsistencies are why I haven't been overly impressed with him. He'll get better I don't doubt, but I've always been frustrated watching him (when he's not having a great game anyway).

Gives possession away too easily for me.

Walshy

I'd agree with that, but like you said the inconsistencies are why I haven't been overly impressed with him. He'll get better I don't doubt, but I've always been frustrated watching him (when he's not having a great game anyway).

Gives possession away too easily for me.
He's still young though, so he will get better hopefully.

Only 22.

3Sixty

Decent by Shaw.

More.

o-andy-townsend-570.jpg

Better

Has Smalling always been the central of the 3 defenders on this tour? It really doesn't suit him at all. Maybe he's done that so he can has a bit more time on the ball which he badly needs...but if you want that player to be building play, well Smalling isn't going to do that.

Has Smalling always been the central of the 3 defenders on this tour? It really doesn't suit him at all. Maybe he's done that so he can has a bit more time on the ball which he badly needs...but if you want that player to be building play, well Smalling isn't going to do that.

The reserve squad suits Smalling.

I don't know why we haven't bought proper CBs already. Smalling isn't United first team material, Jones isn't. Evans is good we need 3 other CBs at least.

bud

the central of three defenders is usually covered by one or two strikers of the opposition.

it's the defender on the right or the left who ends up building the play.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
He needs to remove Fletcher from this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom