• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bu1qxycCQAI6sqB.jpg

11.jpg

So nice to be able to watch 1080p vids on Youtube without lagging or slowing down. on my previous laptop, it obv wasn't powerful enough.

<3

Just watched that new Witcher 3 trailer.

tumblr_m6s7r9eabU1rwqrnyo1_400.gif

GQman2121

Banned
He's certainly looking much less ape-ish heading into the season. Amazing what winning some silverware can do for you.....

Vyc9zKD.jpg

Seriously, he looks like he's in the best shape of his life.

He's certainly looking much less ape-ish heading into the season. Amazing what winning some silverware can do for you.....

Vyc9zKD.jpg

Seriously, he looks like he's in the best shape of his life.
He would be though.

No injuries. Fresh. Peak years. An elite club and an elite doping programme.

pulga

Banned
He would be though.

Think its the first pre-season he's had in two seasons innit

if this season is anything like Modric's second season...

edit: seasonseasonseasonseasonseasonseason

GQman2121

Banned
He would be though.

It's also not all on him either. That has to be the biggest difference, right? He has a ton of space to allow others to shine. Any side with arguably the best player in the world on the opposite flank and definitely the best midfielder (Modders if it wasn't obvious) passing to you has to be a huge weight off his shoulders.

The addition of James between Bale and Ronnie is just madness.

The pressure is now almost entirely on Pepe and Ramos and whomever ends up with the most reps in goal to not drop points when they're unable to score--which will likely not be very often. I think this is the most exciting Madrid team heading into a season since maybe 03/04.

rodvik

Our new manager wants to build a whole new squad in the space of the next few months and get rid of all our current players, so we're taking whoever we can get it seems. Also loaned Tonev who was horrible for Villa and some striker from Cardiff who never played.

It's gonna be a bumpy ride for the next while. :(

I think Tonev will do well up there to be honest. He really was too raw for the premier league. Playing in front of big crowds and winning things could be just the tonic to develop him.

GQman2121

Banned
Chelsea are going to get Benatia too? Are you not already overpowered?

Zouma has looked a bit shit in pre-season; JT IS old and will miss time to injury; and considering the prices City are quoted to have paid for Mangala, £30m for 27 year old, Benatia, is good business imo.

Personally, I would prefer Varane because I feel like his ceiling is higher. But he's obviously not for sale and seems happy to wait for his time to come this year at Madrid.

Sunset Overdrive looks great

looks

but does it play great? Probably not.

It played well when I tried it at an Xbox preview event, although it took me a couple of minutes to work out how to get it to flow between different grind rails/wall running properly. Weapons are fun too.

Benatia stuff is accelerating I see. Also saw PSG have told us they won't negotiate with us for Cavani if it doesn't included Schurrle. So first it was Hazard, then Oscar, now Schurrle, loool. With the way things are going they might get their wish of an attacking Chelsea player in Salah (not sure I believe we're really after Cavani though, Remy links make more sense)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom