• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I bought mm's at the mm's store yesterday. About 300 gram for almost 6 pounds. You can buy 180 grams at Tesco for a pound. I'm such a tourist :(

Schweini out for some time. We are fucked.

Klose made fun of "dragging his corpse along for some more time" but Schweine's just as fucked to be honest. I think he gave all he had in the WC, he should think about retiring from the national team as well. The next Euro would finish him off completely.

WHAT THE FUCK

A2amcd2.jpg

Well fuck it, I'm going to turn on my tv then

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I'm so fucking pumped right now, FÚTBOL FÚTBOL FÚTBOL

Got my Kun Agüero City jersey on, a Newcastle beer on one hand, a blunt of Berry White in another. I'm more emotionally invested in La Liga but whatever the quality of the sides may be, as a pure entertainment product the EPL truly is the best league in the world.

FootballFan

Hahaha this guy on Sky sports Darts just dissed Juve lol. So random.

"who wants to watch Juventus, Tevez or Evra when you can watch *names random dart players*"

LegoArmo

It's appalling the state of the squad and the board and managers who let it get in that condition.

They can't even sell players properly, let alone sign them. Disgrace.

5 year contract for Nani last year, on loan to Sporting this year? What's he going to do for 4 years while no one is willing to pay his wages?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
we're actually playing some great good nice football

this isn't going according to plan, Allegri you're supposed to be the Abyssbringer.

some shocking crosses now, fuck me

Manager

Both Cooper and Billy Sharp instantly in for Leeds, just signed them a few days ago.

Leeds were bad last match, hopefully Hockaday (...) can change it. New guy Bianchi was good in pre-season but banned for the first match, in today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom