• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BeinSports + Unblockus = best online streaming provider. Not limited to one league either.
How does this work?
somehow, they always find a way around it

6klKkHv.gif

DBT85

Lol. Kick-Off has just started and Leroy Rosenior has just had a look at the United v Swansea game and the setup. He played some VT of Mata putting nice balls in to strikers and showed one of a ball into Welbeck.

Welbeck didn't manage to get to the ball and Leroy goes "Unfortunately in this case, Welbeck didn't make it, but then thats usually the case with Welbeck"

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
starting XI: Buffon
Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Ogbonna, Evra
Pirlo, Pogba, Vitale
Pereyra
Giovinco, Llorente

subs: Storari, Rubinho, Audero, Chiellini, Caceres, Marrone, Blanco, Pepe, Marchisio, Padoin, Buenacasa, Tevez, Coman, Motta

No Vidal

Arnie

What a start to the season it would be.

Bony Bones United.
I'd combust.

Although I did just take Bony out of my Fantasy Team for Big Shane. Benched the fucker for Sunday, though. Gone four, four, fucking two.

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE SAY WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE

I'm on a beach in Spain and I just want to shout that at everyone. Fucking La Liga lemons.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'd combust.

Although I did just take Bony out of my Fantasy Team for Big Shane. Benched the fucker for Sunday, though. Gone four, four, fucking two.

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE SAY WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE

I'm on a beach in Spain and I just want to shout that at everyone. Fucking La Liga lemons.

WHAT

SINCE WHEN

YOU CUNT

Clegg

Moyes United beat Swansea 0-4 in the opening fixture of last season. Anything less than an 8-0 win for the Gaal Pals will be seen as a failure.

Arnie

WHAT

SINCE WHEN

YOU CUNT
Since Wednesday.

Spending a lot of time just led in the sun. Or in the sea. Or reading about that weirdo Pep. I've drank a lot of beer, too.

Heading back to the gaff later to sit in front of the iPad with some Cheetos and four Estrella. Can't wait for the SigurdssonShow.

L1NETT

Estrella - good taste Arnold. Stuff tastes of Barcelona to me

---

Sitting on this train trying desperately to think of a good Monk-based pun for Swansea vs United

So far at Garry's Monkfish Battered United

Not great

FootballFan

One of the internet providers here comes with "global mode" so you can use Netflix, hulu and other overseas services not available here. Has got some people upset lol.

Go_Ly_Dow

So what's the best way to watch the United v Swansea game without having a BT sport sub? I'm obviously not asking for an illegal stream as its against da rules. However is there some other online service which will air it maybe based in a country outside the UK that dont bankrupt me?

tim.mbp

I'm super excited for the PL season. Last year was my first time watching it, thanks to NBC. I woke up at 6:00 am just to get ready by watching Match Pack, Preview, and Live shows before the first match.

So what's the best way to watch the United v Swansea game without having a BT sport sub? I'm obviously not asking for an illegal stream as its against da rules. However is there some other online service which will air it maybe based in a country outside the UK that dont bankrupt me?

Best option for me : Unblockus for 5 dollars. Beinsport subscription for 13. Decent price, great quality, shows pretty much all premier league and CL football. Also quite a bit of serie a.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom