• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Just sign Lena and be done with it.

lAvbiFk.jpg

Hnggg

Milchschnitte
Kinder pengui
Hanuta
Duplo

GOAT schokoladen.

DBT85

Awesome man. Cheers.

What language is the commentary on Bein sports?

Depends on the channel, Arabic or English.

Was in Sharm for a week before I realised they were broadcasting both lol. Germany v Brazil game with Arabic commentary was funny.

K1LLER7

starting XI: Buffon
Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Ogbonna, Evra
Pirlo, Pogba, Vitale
Pereyra
Giovinco, Llorente

subs: Storari, Rubinho, Audero, Chiellini, Caceres, Marrone, Blanco, Pepe, Marchisio, Padoin, Buenacasa, Tevez, Coman, Motta

No Vidal
Somebody has to sign shirts during the game.

Manager

Manchester United @ManUtd · 29s
UNITED: De Gea; Jones, Smalling, Blackett; Lingard, Fletcher, Herrera, Young; Mata; Rooney (c), Hernandez

Subs:
Amos, James, M Keane, Fellaini, Kagawa, Nani, Januzaj #MUFClive

Guess I'll be watching this match since my cable provider just threw all these sports channels at me so I didn't leave.

Hoping for a good match.

Happy with the kids in the first XI. Blackett looks incredibly composed and Lingard has deserved a league start since last pre-season.

Would've liked Adnan instead of Chicharito up front, but maybe he's not fully fit yet.

Tc91

Happy with the kids in the first XI. Blackett looks incredibly composed and Lingard has deserved a league start since last pre-season.

Would've liked Adnan instead of Chicharito up front, but maybe he's not fully fit yet.

Blackett did look really good in pre-season. I thought LvG said Rafael was fit for this weekend, not even on the bench. R.I.P Rafa.

L1NETT

Lingard

Eh?

First ever Prem start right, was on loan at Brum last year if my brain is still working. No pressure kid

Blackett is pretty good in the snippets I saw

kharma45

Lingard has yeah, just never expected it to come at RWB.

K1LLER7

Manchester United @ManUtd · 29s
UNITED: De Gea; Jones, Smalling, Blackett; Lingard, Fletcher, Herrera, Young; Mata; Rooney (c), Hernandez

Subs:
Amos, James, M Keane, Fellaini, Kagawa, Nani, Januzaj #MUFClive
Blackett has looked the most comfortable on the ball, out of all of our CB's in pre-season. Happy he gets a start (and for my FL team :p)

Lingard is a shock.

Manager

Swansea:
Fabianski, Rangel, Amat, Williams (C), Taylor, Ki, Shelvey, Dyer, Sigurdsson, Routledge, Bony.

Tremmel, Bartley, Richards, Tiendalli, Montero, Sheehan, Gomis.

FootballFan

never tried the bons. egg was nice, though, and you never knew what was inside.

or did it say on the packaging. i forgot.

Kinder schokobons are brilliant. Definitely give them a try when you can.

Nah the eggs didn't tell you what was inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom