• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Are Swansea even playing that well?

From the tiny amount i've seen they can't seem to keep the ball for shit

1 shot 1 goal is literally all they have done

But thats what teams did to us all last year, so its still worrying.

Juz

WAIT

THAT WASN'T SPIT IN ASHLEY YOUNG'S MOUTH

The angle is too off, unless someone spat from the stand.

It was bird shit.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
/dead

D_prOdigy

Somebody spat or a bird shat directly into the mouth of Manchester United midfielder Ashley Young.

What a start to the season. To any season.

They're not. United have the majority of the possession and most of the time the ball is in Swansea's half but there is space being made available for them to counter.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I think we can still win this, but I honestly thought this would happen, even posted to that effect that Swansea would go a goal up. We havent played badly but we havent had enough possession in good areas and Rooney is playing like a turd.

Mr Cola

Nani on for Hernandez?

Which is more ineffective D:

GorillaJu

Swansea's wingers are doing so much defensive work on the wings, with Taylor and Rangel tucked in so tight. They've been solid as a rock in the center, Williams especially, but they keep letting the ball fall into dangerous hands out wide.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

They had a good spell for 10 minutes but once they scored they got sloppy again.

L1NETT

They're not. United have the majority of the possession and most of the time the ball is in Swansea's half but there is space being made available for them to counter.

Gotcha. Don't think Swansea mind setting up for the counter but they seem to be giving the ball away in silly areas unforced most of the time

And people moaning about tackling come on. "thugs" lol

They had a good spell for 10 minutes but once they scored they got sloppy again.

I see, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom