• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

I bet birds try and do that all the time

I mean if you are a bird flying above Old Trafford watching that shower of shite you must be bored to fuck

I'd poop in people's mouths just to pass the time

Tc91

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 21s
14 - In the first half vs Swansea Javier Hernandez touched the ball only 14 times, two fewer than David De Gea. Peripheral.

Get rid of him. Sorry Pea.

United were 2-0 up at this moment a year ago. Moyes > Van Gaal.

I bet birds try and do that all the time

I mean if you are a bird flying above Old Trafford watching that shower of shite you must be bored to fuck

I'd poop in people's mouths just to pass the time

They have to fly past a veritable ocean of Mancunians to get to the stadium in the first place. I'm surprised they are not empty by the time they get there.

kharma45

RevolvingObedientHyena.gif

I will never tire of this.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
On the positive side, Gaal can sign players in 24 hours, this could be the best thing to happen to us.

GorillaJu

Is Sigurdsson playing well?

I feel like we failed that lad. Or maybe he just doesn't have the mentality to perform at the top level. Who knows. He's better than Swansea anyway.

His work on the ball is what separates the teams at the moment. Ki scored the goal, but Sigurdsson worked it in from just outside the box, feinted then laid it off. It was class.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 21s
14 - In the first half vs Swansea Javier Hernandez touched the ball only 14 times, two fewer than David De Gea. Peripheral.

Get rid of him. Sorry Pea.

If you notice that whenever Januzaj has the ball, he's isolated and is left to run at players. Chicha and Rooney are drifting towards the far post.

Need to take Chicha out and get someone in who will look to combine with players.

Scum

Is Sigurdsson playing well?

I feel like we failed that lad. Or maybe he just doesn't have the mentality to perform at the top level. Who knows. He's better than Swansea anyway.

Doing alright. Bit of a meh game, though. He just needed more games and we couldn't provide. Expect him to well with the Swans.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Great goal for ki, but united were so shit... i feel so conflicted

I dont think this is as bad as we have played, its just not particularly good, we have possession we are just doing nothing with it.

1 shot 1 goal, its like playing fifa

OT3| Blackett, watch your runner! Smalling, keep tracabdjbjasdhgvhgvhgsdwtf

I'm trying to find a way of fitting the word Young into the idea of the fetish of women/birds shitting in people's mouths, but I've hit a wall

pulga

Banned
Hahahaahahahaha did a bird just seriously shit into Youngs mouth? You cant make this up hahah

EPL, truly the most entertaining league in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom