• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rad-

RevolvingObedientHyena.gif

I can't stop laughing at this. That bird is GOAT.

The season starts with a bird shitting directly into Ashley Young's mouth, Jones being mugged off and Man Utd conceding

What a time to be alive

Monk looks like he wants to crack a smug grin. Go on Monkster.

75,000+ people in the stadium. And it shits in Young's mouth. Not on him. It waits for him to turn around, and defecates straight into his mouth when he starts barking orders. That kind of thing don't happen by accident.

Is Sigurdsson playing well?

I feel like we failed that lad. Or maybe he just doesn't have the mentality to perform at the top level. Who knows. He's better than Swansea anyway.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Mata, Rooney is a direct result of Young and Fletcher just not being good enough.

Any attacking thread has only been down the right hand side.

You cant defend Rooney, when he has had it he has tried 30 yard shots or given it away.

There is just a fundamental lack of penetration or ideas.

FootballFan

Don't worry manutd bros.

Pep lost his first la liga match in charge of barca, then drew the second match, then won the treble and 10+ other trophies.

Believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom