• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Guys Gaal cant be serious about not needing reinforcements? He just cant be right?

doicare

Same old, same old.

Manchester United go in to the game crippled by injuries.
Another player gets injured during the game.
Despite this United are still the better team on the day but the other team just sits everybody behind the ball, hopes for the best, fouls and then flukes goals completely against the run of play.

3Sixty

Same old, same old.

Manchester United go in to the game crippled by injuries.
Another player gets injured during the game.
Despite this United are still the better team on the day but the other team just sits everybody behind the ball, hopes for the best, fouls and then flukes goals completely against the run of play.

I love you.

Yen

From @manhattandoc:
BvKkHgWIcAEcasI.jpg:large

BvKjrZ8IMAEESxI.jpg:large

Nicktendo86

Don't know if Woowar touched up Scholseys wife or something (maybe Giggs was busy) but he's been quite vocal against him for a while now.
I think, first and foremost, he is a utd fan and like everyone else can see what the issue is. Hasn't got a job at the club so is free to be honest.

fuenf

I don't quite understand lol

But they're rusty as hell, obviously.

I meant it as a word play on "reverse psychology." ;)

I don't think you saw my edit but why on earth did the Bundesliga think that Dortmund / Leverkusen should take place on the first matchday. WTF.

Meier

Nooo, I changed my FPL team lineup last night while using my phone and it didn't go through apparently. Son of a! *shakes fist*

Joining Premier League Fantasy Football a week late doesn't cripple your chances of finishing with a decent result right?

Also yeah Swansea won today. Better luck next time Man U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom