• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

H1PSTER

I'm extremely tempted to take a 4 point hit, get a Chelsea defender in for Blackett and switch out Rooney or Costa for a 9m striker...

Thoughts? I could always switch between Rooney/Costa in GW3 depending on who does well.

Tc91

LVG said we don't need reinforcements

tumblr_mgr7agpm711rz0c73o3_500.gif

He didn't.

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 13m
Van Gaal confirms he's looking to bring in new players: "I thought that before this match. That is not different... We have to wait & see."

I'm extremely tempted to take a 4 point hit, get a Chelsea defender in for Blackett and switch out Rooney or Costa for a 9m striker...

Thoughts? I could always switch between Rooney/Costa in GW3 depending on who does well.

Wait for this GW to be over

People will get injured

Especially 2-3 united players in training

GQman2121

Banned
McGeady goal

mcgegoal0pca5.gif

You already fucked up by signing Blackett in the first place.

But at least you didn't accidentally start Cameron for Stoke who doesn't even make the bench today. :(

Batongen

Banned
Sure, even with 4500Kb, it's not really 720p but premierleaguepass has been brilliant so far - PIP working fine and all streams available for a measly $36 for whole season (holo only needed for login session then working fine so no VPN cost either).

Two thumbs up!

bud

McGeady goal

http://abload.de/img/mcgegoal0pca5.gif[img]

But at least you didn't accidentally start Cameron for Stoke who doesn't even make the bench today. :([/QUOTE]

what's the keeper doing there

i thought lloris was playing for spurs

Zabojnik

So this was Marry's plan all along. He knew, just like Rodgers. Wait for them to get desperate and they'll be begging you to take 60M€ for Vidal.

Marotta4.jpg

What are we waiting and seeing?

Fuck this shit

We should've had a few signings done before the world cup. Tied up a few after with players that played in the tourney. Then signed some a couple weeks before the start of the season and maybe a deadline shock signing. There should've been a mass exodus of dead weight that are still hanging around in the squad right now...

Hixx

Ref is a fucking disgrace.

WBA have won 8 out of 11 under him (LOL WAT) and now he gives the softest penalty you will ever see. EVER. Nowt bent there.

Welcome back Premier League, you're a fucking embarrassment.

H1PSTER

But at least you didn't accidentally start Cameron for Stoke who doesn't even make the bench today. :(

I did indeed..

And funnily enough Cameron was in my first draft but I am happy I went against having him.

The midfield is great but I ruined the team because I wanted Costa + Rooney up front.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Well at least it's still 0-0. We can't deal with Downing's crosses, but somehow we've got away with it.

I'm not sure what we can do. If Dawson is got then put him on and get Capoue back into midfield.

Labadal

Best time to be alive. United lost, Tottenham screwed by refs, good FF points, Liverpool tomorrow, Pillars of Eternity beta on Monday, getting my job back on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom