• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Didn't realize Everton's shorts were purple until just now.

Very innocuous injury for McCarthy, hopefully it isn't significant.

Meier

Went off, has he?

Barkley and McCarthy being injured would be a huge boost for us in terms of getting a result next weekend.

Yep. The announcers were speculating it may have been ligament related but it was impossible to guess because it was so unsuspecting.

Oh my god at the Leicester attacker. That's miss of the season stuff.

GQman2121

Banned
Yep. The announcers were speculating it may have been ligament related but it was impossible to guess because it was so unsuspecting.

Oh my god at the Leicester attacker. That's miss of the season stuff.

Yeah, that was Schlupp who just came on. So much time and space and he just blasts it ten rows deep into the crowd. Could have used some finesse.

Manager

Arsenal:
Szczesny, Debuchy, Koscielny, Chambers, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Alexis, Cazorla, Sanogo
Subs: Martinez, Monreal, Coquelin, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Campbell, Giroud

Palace:
Speroni, Kelly, Dann, Hangeland, Ward, Puncheon, Jedinak, Ledley, Bolasie, Chamakh, Campbell.
Hennessey, Delaney, McCarthy, O'Keefe, Bannan, Gayle, Murray.

Scum

how is kaboul still a starter?

Dawson & Fryers.

image.php

Arsenal:
Palace:
Speroni, Kelly, Dann, Hangeland, Ward, Puncheon, Jedinak, Ledley, Bolasie, Chamakh, Campbell.

Speroni in goal, nice to see. Hangeland takes Delaneys place, and Kelly from Start. No other real suprises besides that. Let's give it our best shot! Come on you eagles! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom