• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cresswell looks pretty good, gets forward well and I've been impressed with Downing's play so far, especially as he had a pretty disappointing campaign last season.

Glad to see RVT back in the squad, but his problems getting his shots on target still persists. Carlton...he tries hard, but it's not enough. Hope Valencia, Zarate or Poyet get a run-out at some point.

McGeady goal

mcgegoal0pca5.gif

Oof. Beautiful. That must've felt amazing coming off his boot.

GQman2121

Banned
I did indeed..

And funnily enough Cameron was in my first draft but I am happy I went against having him.

The midfield is great but I ruined the team because I wanted Costa + Rooney up front.

I have Costa and Rooney as well. For some reason Pelle didn't save as a Cameron's replacement last night. I should have double checked before the games kicked up.

Andy Gray is such an insufferable arsehole, can't stand listening to him.

Bollocks to the second half. We've lost. I'm going to tidy up and find some food.

Fuck you, Naughton.

Never put it past West Ham to fuck things up and make an embarrassment of ourselves, even against 10 men.

GQman2121

Banned
Great goal, Schmeichel is a fucking idiot though, should have gotten the fuck back into his goal.

I was thinking the opposite. He was so far out there that he could have just committed and lunged at the the ball. He hesitates in his stance and lets McGeady set himself before making contact. Any attempt on the ball would have likely resulted in either a foul by McGeady or a shit pass/shot.

tri_willy

Imagine if you don't beat Swansea at home.

Imagine that.

Defcon 3.

What a start to the season it would be.

Bony Bones United.

It's really back.

Gaalactic Girth will do it.

United have never lost a opening fixture, even Moyes couldn't break that.

That United team is shit.

Brilliant team.

We're going to win the league.

So much hate towards United..

Just you all wait.

LOOOOOOOOL

I love him.

Come on gaal united! Pls win.

United and Barca for League titles! ;)

Ready for the new season, only injuries can stop Manchester United from winning the league.

Hahaha did LVG just say they won't win?

His English is fucking shit.

Yes JONJO lad.

Have some trust in van Gaal, United fans.

Sink them from within, Louis. Finish what Moyes started. Let the year of Moyes never end.

Holy shit @ someone spitting into Young's mouth

That was disgusting

LOLOL that cum swapping

Moyes is alive

Lmaooooooo.

Moyes lives.

So happy that United are losing, may Gaal's reign by as beautiful as Moyes'

One shot the entire game which comes from a deflected tackle and they score... i see the dumb luck bullshit has returned again

just your defender getting rekd like a bitch

There is no freedom. There is no salvation. The year of Moyes never ends.

No wonder Moyes hasn't accepted a new job yet, he's waiting to return to United.

yes moyes

75,000+ people in the stadium. And it shits in Young's mouth. Not on him. It waits for him to turn around, and defecates straight into his mouth when he starts barking orders. That kind of thing don't happen by accident.

it was written in the stars

FUCK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WHAT
A
TIME
TO
BE
ALIVE

GAAL IS THE NEW MOYES

WHAT A TIME

dead

And in this thread.

They've been fucking buoyant during pre-season.

Forgot they supported post-Fergie United.

YES MOYES!!!
YES GAAL QAIDA!!
FOOTBALL IS BACK!

fucking lol

Record breaker Gaal.

moyes is dead

lttp. what a time to be alive. this is epl baby!

slider

Cresswell looks pretty good, gets forward well and I've been impressed with Downing's play so far, especially as he had a pretty disappointing campaign last season.

Glad to see RVT back in the squad, but his problems getting his shots on target still persists. Carlton...he tries hard, but it's not enough. Hope Valencia, Zarate or Poyet get a run-out at some point.

I got goaded into doing fantasy footy again this season with my mates. Included RVT as a cheap sub!

I'm out at some social so can't easily follow the game. But seeing sp*rs down to ten... I really hope we can sneak something.

bud

I must have seen this about 50 times now and just keeps getting better.
How did that bird single him out and have such good timing and aiming?

please tell me they kept the camera on him right after it happened.

want to see him realise a bird shat in his mouth.

That Mcgeady goal is a cracker, lovely stuff. Do it for Ireland son.

So happy for Swansea too, especially after Rooney equalised, you'd realy have expected United to push on. United have some shopping to do.

Young still shite too, pre season really does mean fuck all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom