• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
But let's be honest, no Vidals or Cavanis will be able to save you from Brendan's battleship

resistance is futile

BATTLESHIP_VFX_03.jpg

Banjo-Kazooie-Clankers-Cavern.jpg

Meier

Damn, I was so tempted to add Dier since he was affordable. Didn't know he'd be starting! Is that expected to be a common occurrence?

Damn, I was so tempted to add Dier since he was affordable. Didn't know he'd be starting! Is that expected to be a common occurrence?

He'll be starting the next game for sure. Ultimately I think he'll be second choice right back, and third choice centre half assuming we get another one in.

Arnie

Not even Spurs jibbing it can ruin this day.

In fact Spurs jibbing it was the only certainty.

United losing and the Ev dropping points is absutely delightful. Football is well and truly kicking its boots off for a season of sensational sock-er.

Over to you you beautiful fucking eagle with a wingspan the size of Mandingo's member.

Breath more life into us.

Hixx

Fuck WBA. So lucky, so dirty, so cheap. Anichebe is the biggest shithouse in the league, dive dive dive dive.

FantasticTidyIzuthrush.gif

CATTERPIRLO

DecisiveGlitteringAlligator.gif

van Aanholt was terrible for their second but great for ours

Chuck Roberge out, bring in Borini and Vergini, we'll be ok. Fuck Fletcher off though, waste of spunk he is. Big Jozy did more in 10 than he did in 95.

Manager

Fuck WBA. So lucky, so dirty, so cheap. Anichebe is the biggest shithouse in the league, dive dive dive dive.

van Aanholt was terrible for their second but great for ours

Chuck Roberge out, bring in Borini and Vergini, we'll be ok. Fuck Fletcher off though, waste of spunk he is. Big Jozy did more in 10 than he did in 95.

How was Rodwell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom