• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hopefully Naughton is ejected into space ASAP. Walker can be backed up by Dier and Fredericks until Yedlin comes in January.

Ditto. I've been posting in this thread regularly for the past few months. There are very few fans on here outside of the top teams (if you count United as one of them).

I always kinda skipped over this thread assuming it would be purely about the very top of the top leagues, may contribute a bit more now I know there is another Coventry fan on here though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cagliari have abandoned their bid for Manuel Almunia after the veteran goalkeeper failed three medical

Almunia underwent three different medicals, flying back and forth between England and Italy, but the Cagliari staff were unconvinced.

AHAHAHA oh my god what's wrong with him?!

GQman2121

Banned
Cameron, Davies and Howard combined for a grand total of 1 point.

Sitting at 19 with Ramsey, Costa (Capt.), Cesc and Luis still to play.

Thinking about dropping Mata for Silva. United are going to concede goals while their defense struggles to get fit, so he's going to have to do more when on the ball than he showed today, which was very little.

I had faith.
loooool

Lol, I told you this would happen. Sam's a fucking coward who'd prefer to play for the point that actually have a go at winning a game, even with the other side down to 10 men. Couldn't believe how calamitous the timing of his subs were in the second half - at least Valencia looked lively.

H1PSTER

Cameron, Davies and Howard combined for a grand total of 1 point.

Sitting at 19 with Ramsey, Costa (Capt.), Cesc and Luis still to play.

Thinking about dropping Mata for Silva. United are going to concede goals while their defense struggles to get fit, so he's going to have to do more when on the ball than he showed today, which was very little.

Silva > Mata sounds very good right now.

I'm unsure as to how I can get rid of Blackett without selling either Siggy or downgrading Costa/Rooney.. Though I could downgrade Mata to Eriken and get Debuchy.

*cringes*

I feel like a 4 point hit is on the horizon regardless.

Hopefully you won't embarrass at your place this season. Last season's game at Meadow Lane was probably the worst I've ever seen us play.

We just did, Derry is a great coach but he's terrible with transfers.

Too many "Jobs for the lads" it seems so far.

I always kinda skipped over this thread assuming it would be purely about the very top of the top leagues, may contribute a bit more now I know there is another Coventry fan on here though.

Speaking about English football outside of the PL is like swimming against the tide but if we don't do it then no one will. L1nett's a great poster; we've both been waiting for another lower leaguer. Did you watch the Cardiff match? Ryan Haynes looks a good player.

Please do

Need more fellow lower leaguers

We're in sync.

We just did, Derry is a great coach but he's terrible with transfers.

Too many "Jobs for the lads" it seems so far.

Pressley is very similar, he's yet to make a properly convincing transfer. Some of the players brought in this season look promising but it's too early to say whether they're actually good signings or not yet.

Speaking about English football outside of the PL is like swimming against the tide but if we don't do it then no one will. L1nett's a great poster; we've both been waiting for another lower leaguer. Did you watch the Cardiff match? Ryan Haynes looks a good player.

I'll try and post as much as possible after our games and whenever anything big happens, lower leagues need more love. Yeah, I did watch the Cardiff game. Thought we were awful first half but the last 30 minutes or so was a major improvement. Haynes looks a really promising prospect, great to hear he picked up another assist today. If I was Pressley once Pugh is back I'd move back to 4-4-2 with Pugh playing left midfield and Haynes at left back.

H1PSTER

is arsenal todaY?

It's in eleven minutes.

Pressley is very similar, he's yet to make a properly convincing transfer. Some of the players brought in this season look promising but it's too early to say whether they're actually good signings or not yet.

Don't get me wrong Derry has signed some great plays (Alan Smith comes to mind) however we were absolutely woeful today.

It's like we built our team around one guy (Jim Spencer) and now he's injured and our for a few months we can't do anything.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Speaking about English football outside of the PL is like swimming against the tide but if we don't do it then no one will

there's no tide, everyone is welcome to talk about whatever they want!

your teams are more relevant than juve anyway

Scum

No, Charlie. Come in. Stay. The more, the merrier. It's not all top league stuff. There are Spurs fans in here too.

Lol, I told you this would happen. Sam's a fucking coward who'd prefer to play for the point that actually have a go at winning a game, even with the other side down to 10 men. Couldn't believe how calamitous the timing of his subs were in the second half - at least Valencia looked lively.

We'll both be glad to see the backs of Naughton and Collins. Utter idiots.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Good assist from Harry Kane as well I really think he's going to have a good season. He's got Defoe's old shirt number now so they must think he's ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom