• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

ENGLAND IS ALIVE!!!

Good goal, Liverpool haven't looked 'at it' so far to be honest though.

RAZZLE DAZZLE

Hendo to Sterling... but but but Henderson was so bad at the World Cup ;)

Premier league football against a ravaged Saints squad is several steps below the bloody world cup m8. Let us see what happens in the CL.

Why don't you all love Henderson?

I don't understand.

I posted this to reddit:

You can't compare individual players to determine a better team. We have a very unbalanced team.
Even then, As such, their backline IS better than ours especially with the addition of Moreno, Manquillo and Lovren.

In midfield while we have good attacking options (and it's too soon to know how Herrera will do but he has looked good) we are missing a proper deep midfielder bossing the game around that Henderson did so well for them last year. STILL. We have needed such a midfielder for 4 fucking years and we still don't have one.

Even with the Attacking midfielders, Coutinho and Sterling are able to run at opposition defense. Something we are sorely missing, only person we have is Januzaj.

We have a better no. 10 in Mata.

Our wingers such completely compared to them.

In Forwards department, Sturridge may not be as technically good as Rooney and RVP but due to how he fits into the team he becomes better than Rooney/RVP.
So, fitting together as a team, Liverpool is much better at the moment. They are more balanced, and able to play better football.

Hixx

ComplexOptimalGordonsetter.gif

Ball Hendo!

King_Moc

Banned
I... what? Just fucking play the free kick its right outside the box, there was no advantage there.

Yup, truly bizarre. How is being forced to pass backwards an advantage? They were even hesitating to play as they were waiting for the whistle.

Edit: Johnson really is shit.

LTWheels

All our young players have learnt so much from playing with Suarez. That's his real legacy at Liverpool, not the money we recieved from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom