• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Looks like I didn't miss much in the City match. Apart from their fans singing about Gerrard rofl let's do a Poznan.

Need to step it up if we're going to beat them next week. Lucas shouldn't be anywhere near the starting lineup and I'd go with Allen. It's tempting to throw Can in there for his potential but Allen was brilliant when he came on today and we should be rewarding a high performance level.

Hopefully Moreno can come in for Johnson.

Anyone see that Hijacking Banners thread in OT? Tried to click on it and Chrome gave me a warning that it was trying to redirect me to a phishing website. Whats up with that?

Mexes to United rumour is brilliant.

Arnie

Is Benatia in Munich or Manchester?

Is Rojo still locked up like Akon?

Is Blind still desperate for uncle Louis to make him his utility object?

These are the questions that I crave answers to.

doicare

I dont get it?

Chances conceded for Spurs is 18? Surely West Ham should be top of chances created
Yes West Ham created 18 chances this week, the stats i posted were only for the teams that finished in the top 7 last year, to show United played every bit as well as those teams this weekend.
man united deserved to lose cause swansea scored more goals than you lot and ashley young got fucking shat on. talk about a slice of luck for him
Just because a team scores a goal doesn't mean they deserved to.
Arsenal are gonna win the league.
It's going to be either them or Chelsea imo.
Chances created is such a deceptive stat.
Not really, you can talk about good and bad chances, but a chance to score is still a chance to score.

i4LJgNlN5K24J.gif

jts

...hate me...

Rojo will talk in a few hours, so that question has a chance of getting cleared. He's gonna talk to his club's TV channel though, so I'm going out on a limb here and say that he's probably gonna stay there.

Arnie

and Who is LFC signing next?
Probably nobody. Think we'll just limp on until Christmas.

Although we do retain an interest in Cavani and Falcao. If Real are being truthful when they say they're done for the window then perhaps Falcao isn't completely out of the window.

Despite it being pie in the sky.

To mix my metaphors.

doicare

Yes which is why Swansea taking their chances to score meant they deserved to win. Football is a simple game, complicated by idiots.
A ball breaking kindly for one team but not another which then allows them to score does not mean they deserved to win.

Although we do retain an interest in Cavani and Falcao. If Real are being truthful when they say they're done for the window then perhaps Falcao isn't completely out of the window.

To mix my metaphors.

There's no muppeting in this post, We are going to sign Javi Martinez as Lucas replacement, and get Vidal as Gerrard's. Then we will sign another striker. :p

jts

...hate me...

To mix my metaphors.

Convince Real Madrid to just go and buy Falcao and sell Benzema to you guys.

Benzema would be legendary at Anfield.

Arnie

Rojo will talk in a few hours, so that question has a chance of getting cleared. He's gonna talk to his club's TV channel though, so I'm going out on a limb here and say that he's probably gonna stay there.
Ah.

Grathiath (phonetic spelling)

Watching the European Football Show on a Spanish balcony. Didn't know Contento moved to Bordeaux. Love that lad, was such a brilliant utility player for me at Napoli. My Blind.

Tc91

Is Blind still desperate for uncle Louis to make him his utility object?

These are the questions that I crave answers to.

Benatia no idea, rumours of the Bayern official going to Rome but people in Italy say that's not true.

Blind, he spoke about being happy for the moment but won't rule out a new club.

Rojo, speaking to SportingTV tonight at 9:30, god knows what about probably staying.

All in all we're as close to signing someone as we were 3 months ago. Fuck all.

rossonero

HAHAHA

Rumours picking up pace that our alternative to Benatia is ....... Philippe Mexes

Kill me now.

The source seems to be Corriere dello Shit. So no matter how much I want it to be true, unfortunately there is so little chance of it being true :(

Is that body paint on those girls?!

El Topo

I'm just casual observer still looking for my place in the world of football. But at least Real Madrid has Barca and Athletico. BM just seems to use league play as fitness fodder for CL.

First of all let me apologize for responding so aggressively.

That said, what makes it tough to be a fan? Most members of FootyGAF support clubs that at the end of the season will remain comfortably in the league or reach the European competition.

What happened to Nicky the boozer Powell. Been given the Gaalian boot?

Those rumours of a move to Forest true then

Not sure what the plan for him is. He's with the first team squad and not the youth team though. The thing is, he's an attacking midfielder and United are loaded with players there. I can see him getting a loan.

I hope the Cleverley deal isn't true. It's not so much him being at the club that's the problem, it's the wages. 70k a week? Who else would offer him those wages? Barkley is on 60k at Everton after his new deal.

Arnie

In the FourFourTwo season preview the United super fan predicted Nick Powell to be their "one to watch" this season.

Even their fans are fucking big fat gambas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom