• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

Not sure what the plan for him is. He's with the first team squad and not the youth team though. The thing is, he's an attacking midfielder and United are loaded with players there. I can see him getting a loan.

I hope the Cleverley deal isn't true. It's not so much him being at the club that's the problem, it's the wages. 70k a week? Who else would offer him those wages? Barkley is on 60k at Everton after his new deal.
I hope it is not true

You've got to imagine the kinds of monkeys in charge at that club to be making such daft decisions

Manager

Fernando had problems in early parts of the match, but he really did a fantastic job in the second half and did two vital blocks. Hard as De Jong, but much quicker and better passer.

Otherwise, Yaya and Nasri clearly unfit and CBs understandably unfit since this was their first match. Don't think I've ever seen Dzeko run like that though, never stopped working.

Something happened in the 75th minute, it was as if whole City ran into a wall. Mistakes all over the place, everyone must've been insanely tired.

Aguero is doing some new kind of fitness schedule to fix his hips/pelvis area, that kept producing injuries last season. If it actually works he'll have an insane season. Only played half of the league matches last season...

In the FourFourTwo season preview the United super fan predicted Nick Powell to be their "one to watch" this season.

Even their fans are fucking big fat gambas.

That guy really knows nothing and probably didn't follow Powell's progress in the championship. He started off well playing as a striker and behind the striker, but had a bad 2nd half of the season due to injury and generally being a passenger. He's talented, but he seems lazy.

Idiot. Rape is never funny mkay?

Yeah bud that post was pretty fucking disgusting.

He's already been banned.

70k p/w is a joke for a club like United.

It is, but it's just throwing money away for the sake of it. Barkley just got a new deal for Everton and is on 60k a week. What other club would give those wages to Cleverley? If United want to get rid of him in the future his wages would be a problem.

Manager

Pellegrini just said Nastasic might leave City, wasn't even on the bench today. Not sure what to make of this, he was one of the most promising defenders in the world under Mancini. Now they're gonna ship him off for <£10m?!

Also has confirmed earlier in the week that Richards, Sinclair and Guidetti all should be out on their way too.

edit
Also Dzeko very close to signing a new contract.

Slizz

slizz recommend me some films pls. Like a short list
Beerfest doesn't count, looks like shit

I'm terrible at these, I watch most of my movies due to hype or the female lead. Spectacular Now, Calvary and Pi are the last films I've watched I think with Locke in queue.... Other than all the summer 'blockbusters' that came out in theaters.... 22 Jump Street, Godzilla, Edge of Tomorrow and GotG

EDIT: Apparently I like semi-depressing movies....

EDIT 2: Or movies about drug use, watch the Boys and Girls Guide to Getting Down, rewatched that one recently too.

11Freunde just posted this:

RtY9US8l.jpg

#GermanFootballJournalism

Salvadora

Pellegrini just said Nastasic might leave City, wasn't even on the bench today. Not sure what to make of this, he was one of the most promising defenders in the world under Mancini. Now they're gonna ship him off for <£10m?!

Also has confirmed earlier in the week that Richards, Sinclair and Guidetti all should be out on their way too.
Come to Arsenal, baby.

Elchele

You can bet your ass that Sammer wanted to sign him. But he didn't want to go anywhere else than Dortmund. Just like Reus. #EchteLiebe

Pretty sure we weren't in for him, because Pep didn't want to sign him. He would have gotten much more minutes at Bayern than at Dortmund.

I don't think bud's joke was about rape AT ALL, but it came out wrong

Yeah, I also thought the same thing.

pulga

Banned
Hiroshawn banned over advocating women beating. Bud banned over advocating rape.

Boy, ArsenalGAF sure are a misogynistic bunch.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member

Tc91

Ian Ladyman &#8207;@Ian_Ladyman_DM 7m
Benatia and Mexes links wide of mark for #MUFC, so I'm told. Rojo and Di Maria interest still alive. The wait goes on...

Does anyone know anything? Also SSN just said our back up is Rudiga, who is he?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Does anyone know anything? Also SSN just said our back up is Rudiga, who is he?

We need that "list of things that will save the wiiu" for United, surely there are enough names to cross off the list now.

I do like the further transfer window has gone the less I know about the players we are linked to, but the more people assure me they are the next big thing.

Arnie

Rafael Honigstein was saying that Dortmund/Reus have rejected Bayern's approach and thus they've subsequently leaked the €25 million release clause.

Can be activated from next season. Lad's on for a mega wage. Chelsea will probably offer him like £250k.

I hope we get a few more players in but I cant say i'll be too bothered about transfer rumors anymore, we got a LB a RB and a CB, i'd like another CB tbh but i'm ok as is.

Rafael Honigstein was saying that Dortmund/Reus have rejected Bayern's approach and thus they've subsequently leaked the €25 million release clause.

Can be activated from next season. Lad's on for a mega wage. Chelsea will probably offer him like £250k.

Sell Hazard buy Reus.

Wow what a bunch of assholes :lol

Elchele

thanks dc

LegoArmo

United will sign 1 player, and parade him around like it's a big deal and will satisfy the fans, then they'll finish 10th.

Woodward, cunt.

Arnie

I hope we get a few more players in but I cant say i'll be too bothered about transfer rumors anymore, we got a LB a RB and a CB, i'd like another CB tbh but i'm ok as is.
Our window has been excellent.

If we get one more it'll be a striker, and we're basically just waiting for movement on one of the big guns. We aren't going to rush and buy someone for the sake of it; if Cavani or Falcao become available between now and the end of the window we'll be in the conversation.

Other than that we're done. Key signings for me were Lovren, Moreno and Manquillo. Can is great and one for the future, as is Origi. Lallana and Markovic are going to add jazz to an already root-tootin attack and Lambert has been brought in for obvious reasons.

Sterling will assume a greater role without Suarez, hopefully Markovic and Lallana can share that burden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom