• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT3| Got to be a top 5 worst thread title we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHarris78

Well it's half time and Swansea have played some sexy football but burnley have had a few good chances. Both sides playing well and it's a very enjoyable game. You do feel if swansea get another then it will be over.
Bony had been amazing. He really is now a world class player.

Yup, we're playing same great stuff, one more goal and that'll be that.

Missed the first half trying to set up PLP with Chromecast. Pro tip: it doesn't work, FUCK Silverlight.

On the other hand I am watch all 4 games at the same time in good quality. For £3. It's beautiful.
I'm getting an Apple TV this week, so I can watch the games on my TV <3

Dat value.

Mastadon

Banned
Missed the first half trying to set up PLP with Chromecast. Pro tip: it doesn't work, FUCK Silverlight.

On the other hand I am watch all 4 games at the same time in good quality. For £3. It's beautiful.

I've just been doing the free week trial on different accounts lol

SHarris78

Loads of Diablo on my PSN list. Who's getting Destiny in two weeks?

Not me. Pretty much had my fill of FPS games. I did try the demo just in case there was something about the game that really stood out, but nothing did.

Nothing wrong with the demo, just nothing that good either.

GQman2121

Banned
Hitch? probably will.

Me for sure. Played the hell out of the alpha/beta. Love it.

I'm thinking about delaying my Destiny purchase because I enjoy Diablo so much.

I enjoyed it, but I'm holding off because I really don't like the decision they've made about communication between people who are not in the same Fire Team. As in, there is none. Fucking stupid.

I'm also doing the Madden league and really, really want to dig into my backlog before taking on anything new. Sadly, I'm looking forward to GTA V more than any other game this fall. :/

Surprised by that shot hitting the post so hard, didn't look like Oscar hit it that hard.

This is more like it though, need to make sure we don't keep giving the ball away.

Blablurn

I enjoyed it, but I'm holding off because I really don't like the decision they've made about communication between people who are not in the same Fire Team. As in, there is none. Fucking stupid.

I'm also doing the Madden league and really, really want to dig into my backlog before taking on anything new. Sadly, I'm looking forward to GTA V more than any other game this fall. :/

GTAV will be great. Looking forward to this one too.

Hixx

leleleln2ssz.gif

Mouth of Sauron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom