• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Gurthang

Banned
Yes. 3 points. Toughest away fixture of the league is over.

Of course. By the time you have to play El Clasico the catalan legend would be back

images

L1NETT

Yup seems Sannino has gone

What the fuck are they doing

Unless they have the ghost of Brian Clough lined up this is redonkulous

Only a point behind Forest, 5 games gone.

Bizarre goings on at Vicarage Road

Suen

Agreed 100%. Without a don't we're a weaker team than last year. All we needed was another striker + Kroos and drop casillas. That's it. But instead we got this disaster.

LOL @ Barca not being able to score..
Yeah I agree, that was basically what we needed. A striker (Cavani/Falcao), let Cassilas go and Kroos. To be honest I was unsure about Kroos at first, and besides we're not playing him in his natural position but for the price we got him for and how fast he's integrated himself in the team it was worth every penny. We should have waited a year or two for James but Flo wants his toys shiny.

It's so stupid, we had a team to build on and Di Crotch is levels above James in his current form. A striker, drop a GK and Kroos. That's fucking all we needed.

Wilbur

Banned
Vague rumours of issues with the owners but no real idea what has happened

Some folk saying he is going to the scum but every cunt and their dog has been linked to that job

Mad

People will probably start seeing Leeds as a chance for an easy payday; get a contract, gt sacked, get loadsa money.

Stulaw

I really hope West Ham sign a Centre-back tomorrow, We has Winston Reid, James Tomkins and James Collins (I think Reece Burke might still be a bit too young, but he's promising), and from yesterdays performance we need someone who can keep their head screwed on, and actually shout at players to keep them in line and focused.

I don't think we needed to sign Song though, doesn't he play in a similar position to Kouyate? Kouyate's been our best player so far this season and was the only one trying yesterday in the second half really.

Arnie

Alderwiereld would be a wonderful signing for Southampton.

Also, you've reminded me, considering our start was phenomenally tricky and United's was suspiciously simple it's astounding that we're already four points ahead of them.

And the same points as City with Spurs away ticked off.

Well in lads. We were meant to do a Spurs not do Spurs.

Jokes aside Ramos has improved his game quite damn bit this past year.. He's a real threat during set pieces and been solid in the back.

Dat Kroos set piece. Umf.

I'm going to need someone to point me the way to all those nudes, via PM of course. Much obliged.

Edit: just saw Wes's post. Since when is asking for it ban worthy? I've seen it loads of times before here on GAF.

Edit2: holy shit that thread.

wedward

Alderwiereld would be a wonderful signing for Southampton.

Also, you've reminded me, considering our start was phenomenally tricky and United's was suspiciously simple it's astounding that we're already four points ahead of them.

And the same points as City with Spurs away ticked off.

Well in lads. We were meant to do a Spurs not do Spurs.

You guys did look very good today. Sterling has made me a believer. He looks the way I wish Ox looked.

Glad we aren't playing you for a while. Your pace would kill us.

Top Bottom