• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Ryan Nelson already relieved at FC Toronto as coach. And Defoe might be returning to the league. So weird.
lmao

TFC had a good run, I guess. All that hype for scrubs like Defoe and Michael Bradley was so annoying anyway. Raised the ticket prices to $70 AT THE MINIMUM so I completely stopped caring about going to see a game.

L1NETT

If Malkay Makay gets re hired I'm gonna go down to Vicarage Road and...er.....shout something rude

Might even write an aggressively worded formal email too

Also looks on Sannino;

Owners didn;t like fact bloke spoke no English
Rumours of issues with Dyer (plays for Watford)
general ill toward from the owners
Doing it now because of the international break

Palermo already doing their Palermo defending again

fbqkva.gif

Daprela pls

Salvadora

You guys did look very good today. Sterling has made me a believer. He looks the way I wish Ox looked.

Glad we aren't playing you for a while. Your pace would kill us.
Don't know what's happened with Oxlade-Chamberlain.

He has such potential but I feel like he hasn't really developed much more than his first season with us.

Alderwiereld would be a wonderful signing for Southampton.

Also, you've reminded me, considering our start was phenomenally tricky and United's was suspiciously simple it's astounding that we're already four points ahead of them.

And the same points as City with Spurs away ticked off.

Well in lads. We were meant to do a Spurs not do Spurs.

You find the pub in the end?

GQman2121

Banned
Bale is good at football. That is all.

lmao

TFC had a good run, I guess. All that hype for scrubs like Defoe and Michael Bradley was so annoying anyway. Raised the ticket prices to $70 AT THE MINIMUM so I completely stopped caring about going to see a game.

That's madness. It's going to cost me less total to travel down to DC to watch DC United play NYFC next year.

Yen

Alderwiereld would be a wonderful signing for Southampton.

Also, you've reminded me, considering our start was phenomenally tricky and United's was suspiciously simple it's astounding that we're already four points ahead of them.

And the same points as City with Spurs away ticked off.

Well in lads. We were meant to do a Spurs not do Spurs.

YZ5l9u9.png

Going on our 2014 form, I don't see why we can't blitz this list

He has such potential but I feel like he hasn't really developed much more than his first season with us.

He's definitely better on the wing than Ozil but we all know about that issue.

I don't mind Ox, he does a Job and when he's on form he bosses it

wedward

Still relies on his pace and power too much. No end product and his decision making lets him down. Doesn't get nearly enough minutes. Really worried for him once Theo comes back.

Also has been struggling to stay fit. Idk. He probably should have been loaned out his first season or two with us.

That's madness. It's going to cost me less total to travel down to DC to watch DC United play NYFC next year.
Yeah it's so stupid. Really makes me think that MLSE (the company that owns the Leafs and Raptors too) had no faith in their long term plan when it comes to Toronto FC so they just wanted to milk every last ounce that they could in the short term. Really disappointing because I wanted to support my local club but it's hard when the ownership makes the barrier of entry so high.

L1NETT

Millwall bid for James Hanson

fuck off fuck off FUCK OFF

Holloway you little egg faced wanker. You aren't funny you are an annoying twerp

Hands off big Jim

Suen

Alejandro Rodriguez scored a goal against us now. Fucking Alejandro, fucking pluga.

This season already looks fucking shit for us. Parma killing me from day one.

Zubikarai making great saves.

Top Bottom