• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

wedward

Ozil's passing today

BwYv79pCEAAmcjo.jpg:large

Wenger really does just let them go wherever they want.

5 passes into the box. 2 completed.

Fucking.

Hell.

Wes

venison crêpe
GAF lesson 93: If you want a PM of something dodgy, ask for it via PM :p

I honestly thought this was the widely known procedure anyway. This was the rule that was brought in to place partly due to people were posting links to streams and asking for PMs or links to match stream in threads.

You could at least put it on bold and red color, Wes. Is easy to miss it.

I'll remember in future, although I shouldn't have really needed to say it at all. It's just a week and it's the international break anyway. They, along with Pulga, will be back before the Euro Qualifier games on Monday the 8th.

I really doubt it's true, but would I be surprised if we buy Falcao?

We did that 2 years ago when everyone was calling for better midfielders. We splurged for RVP.

I honestly thought this was the widely known procedure anyway. This was the rule that was brought in to place partly due to people were posting links to streams and asking for PMs or links to match stream in threads.

I'll remember in future, although I shouldn't have really needed to say it at all. It's just a week and it's the international break anyway. They, along with Pulga, will be back before the Euro Qualifier games on Monday the 8th.

Ban me when those games are on pls

Otherwise I'll get a longer ban for going off on Hodgson in unacceptable terms

That sounds like a bigger punishment than a 2 week one tbh.

FootballFan

Yes. 3 points. Toughest away fixture of the league is over.

This is what happens when you kick Messi all game. He makes you pay. Villarreal learn from your mistakes

95th assist.

Top Bottom